1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colton

School tomorrow, but I can't sleep :/

2. Artemicion

LOL...i am so hooked on this new show XD

3. RedState

Because Alabama won the selected BCS Title game match up.

And if you think Oklahoma "Light" could have done any better think again..they couldn't tackle a team full of puppies and kittens.

Nick Saban coached circles around that nincompoop Les Miles....Miles was an idiot for keeping Jordan Jefferson in...George Jefferson, and his dry cleaners, would have been better choice for QB...hell Weezy Jefferson would have been tougher since he was half-way a woman playing out there anyway.

All the haters can hate away.

Alabama IS college football.

Always has been.

Always will be. :slight_smile:

Roll Tide.

4. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Ranting a bit...

First, I hate people who are conversationally lazy. Don't ask me to carry the conversation because quite frankly in most cases I couldn't possibly care any less. Don't ask to me to tell you about myself and then just say "You seem like such a great person" and then sit there blinking at me. Don't be scared to follow it up with a little something about yourself. Quid pro quo people...

Secondly, I was walking to class today and I got stuck behind a group of guys on the sidewalk, there were five of them, and not a single one had an ass. If you were unfortunately born without one, don't wear loose bootcut jeans and then sag them. It looks like you're wearing a diaper or something. Tragic.

EDIT: I was just asked to pledge for the fraternity on campus. I'm thinking about it. ^_^

#6824 Kidd, Jan 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2012
  5. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ok so i passed math class with an "A" and the exam with a 98! (and that was out of 200 questions!) and for my art exam we had to sketch an egyptian god and my art teach wanted me to sketch anubis. (for those who dont know who "anubis" is, as guardian of the underworld, he was the guide of the dead as they made their way through the darkness of the underworld. As a patron of magic, it was believed he could foresee a persons destiny.) my art teacher is going to tell use our grades 2morrow. i hope i passed it. o.e

6. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's funny that since I came out to a lot of people on facebook, they have been coming out to me. I had no idea how many of my friends were LGBT. I think that they were scared that I would not accept them since I used to be a christian.

7. Bolin

Okay, so, I'm really sick, and after I dropped my sister off at college, I got back home at like 8:05 a.m...so I went back to bed because I didn't feel well. As some of you know, I was planning on making peanut butter cookies today and eat them all because I deserve a treat. WELL, NATURALLY, I slept too long...and didn't wake up until 2 p.m....my mother would come home in 30 minutes, so there would be no time to make them. >_>

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~

8. KnightAssassin

Having a bad day because of my analysis

9. paper person

In the public library getting my Sherlock and homosexual in the media research on.
    I will make the connection in cannon. Just you watch

10. FleetFish

So frustrated with so many little things right now.

They don't make headsets that fit my phone anymore. I no longer look forward to my walks to/from school.

Dryer STILL NOT FIXED. STILL. NOT. FIXED.

Light in the kitchen blew out today. Of course it is the fancy, expensive kind. Nothing else will fit the fancy smancy fixture.

I CAN'T DO LAUNDRY BECAUSE MY DRYER IS NOT FIXED. :tantrum: I hate my landlord!

I'm worried about school this semester. :frowning2:

Argh... :tears:

11. duriru

Six more days till college starts :grin:

12. SiberianHusky

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    omg i now have SHORT hair and everyone wont stop looking at me. :icon_redf:help: T^T

13. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a floor meeting at 7. I hate floor meetings. The main problem is that then I have to deal with my neighbors being in the same room as me... and my neighbors don't like me at all.

14. Bolin

So, plan "Make Peanut Butter Cookies Before Everyone Gets Home So I Can Eat Them All for Myself, MWAHAHAHAHA" is getting some changes for tomorrow! After reading some reviews on the recipe I'm using, I've decided to substitute some of the granulated sugar with brown sugar and to add a teaspoon of vanilla extract~. I might take pictures. :grin:

15. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Beeep! Mah brownies 're done!

Rats, no they're not. Maybe in 5.

16. Bolin

HOW IN THE HELL DO WE NOT HAVE ANY BAKING SODA/POWDER IN THIS HOUSE? That's like, a STAPLE that should be in every kitchen!!!!!!! GGUGUGGGUUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!!! That's the ONE thing I need for my recipe...and we HAVE NONE.....FMLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL......

Guess I'll have to use another recipe. >_>

17. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Can't wait for the Big Bang Theory to come on! I love Seinfeld, but I need my BBT fix. lol

So far so good on the News Resolution to be healthy and get in shape. Of course no physically results, but I'm feeling good about myself. I can feel the confidence building and I hope I continue for a good amount of time. :slight_smile:

18. Mercy

Mercy Guest

ok thats it my dads sisters dog dropped dead last night Now im really mad im tired of all this madness

19. KnightAssassin

Same :slight_smile: same channel too.

20. Nodnarb

Y'all need to invest some of your "recruiting" budget into buying a decent quarterback. Didn't watch the game, but from what I hear neither team has a QB who could throw the ball within 20 yards of a wide open receiver. Makes for unwatchably bad football.

I'd have loved to see what the oSu offense against could have done against the Alabama or LSU defense. You'd be crazy to think oSu couldn't put up more than 1 touchdown every 8 quarters. Their offense is beautiful to watch, especially in person (and that was a game when they weren't playing well). And their defense isn't great, but they'd be able to hold down an inept SEC offense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.