1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Okay, now I know why straight women hate men. Men SUCK!

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Work=done

Awesome!! Done early too!!

3. Aeon Magus

Gah! I need to get the gears working on that thing... Pfft, where's the oil can? C'mon!!

4. I'm lovin' this ever-present music, these lovely friends of mine, and all the things I'm learning about the world and about my place within it.

Life is good right now, even though there is so much to be stressed and frustrated about. Maybe this is what it means to be happy? Not that there is no bad, but that I can appreciate all the things in my life and overall, I'm in love with life.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I found myself spontaneously smiling when I was walking along the bay yesterday. I don't smile all that much. When I do, someone else usually needs to be bringing it out. It's very rare for me to just be smiling because I'm happy, because honestly, I don't usually get that happy on my own. But this time I was.

6. That is awesome! :grin:

7. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It feels pretty awesome :slight_smile: If I think about it, I've been a little numb for a very long time. Even when something good happens I don't feel as happy as I probably should, it's like it's muffled. But things are good right now :3 I'm on a holiday I've been planning for months so that helps.

8. Nodnarb

This Friday night. 7 PM CST. On ESPN. The #2 ranked football team in America is coming to Ames. A school record sixth straight crowd of over 50,000 is expected.

I have nothing against Oklahoma State, but destroying their dreams of a national championship would be awesome. They'll lose Bedlam anyways, so its not like it matters if we beat them first.

Ok...so we'll probably get rolled. But you gotta believe there's a chance Paul Rhoads pulls off another huge upset. It would be by far the biggest win in our 119 year history. Gotta believe.

9. paper person

Never ghost whisperer before bed

10. paper person

Holy fucking bugger Christ, Gaynes all up in my ghost whisperer. And about coming out. God dammit universe.

11. Colton

Is it just me, or does it bug the shit out of other people when people post something about pretty much all gay people in general and they say "our" or "we"?

12. Mad Man L

I'm not actually as behind in my work as I thought, which is great. I might actually do well this semester and get an Academic award, returning to my former glory.

13. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I forgot how slow the start of Paolini's books can be. Inheritance may take some time to read if it keeps up.

14. GhostDog

I... I am mostly thinking how much I love your avatar and signature, I'm not gonna lie.

15. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm wondering if I will EVER be finished with the pile of work I've been digging solidly away at for two weeks now...

16. RaRa

Why do i let my friends drag me along eith them...ugh im gonna feel ahungover in the morning

But on the bright side i have a man nowin off the market hes so hot and beautiful inside and out i hope we can make something awesome out of this :slight_smile:

17. Vesper

I'm thinking about how funny it is that I often find myself staring at my own avatar, wishing Balsa were a real person so I could get to know her and have her teach me how to fight with a spear.

18. Doctor Faustus

Replying to posts is so much easier on my laptop than on the HTC I'm using right now.
    I'm on the train to university now, back from reading week. :slight_smile:

19. Bi As A Kite

"All the interesting guys are taken. "

20. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I admit, I sure love the holidays. The good breaks, great atmosphere, people being "nice" and the wonderful spirits of everyone cheering for one more wonderful Christmas.

But why do I receive all the sadness and tears at the exact day? Such an unlucky fate for me...

It's good to be at home at the Philippines, early Christmas and such nice neighbors beginning from September til December. :grin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.