1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Eponine, Jun 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhostDog

Oh dear god. All it took was one, ONE morning walk for my new dog to decide 6:30 AM is awake time. It's normally an accomplishment for me to even go to bed before 11:30 PM. I suppose I'll be the one that has to adjust. After all, I'm not the one in the crate because I can't be trusted not to pee on the coffee table.

2. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The bad thing about this is, you think it's funny that I'm attracted to your girlfriend. It's a joke to you. But you don't realize she likes me back. That one day all the hilarity is going to fall back on you and hurt you.

I'm so sorry, I feel like a really bad friend. :frowning2:

3. TheLilyTribe

Another piercing in my ear, huzzah. That brings the total piercing number to 9.

4. Kirakishou

Cantonese > Mandarin.

5. RaRa

[​IMG]

Omggggg I can't fucking wait any longer!

6. You're an idiot. Why can't you just take a hint?

7. aidan

my foot hurts so bad it's difficult to walk

i stood on something something something last week but i didn't see what it was and i think it was a stone but im not sure

CAN I GET SOME SYMPATHY PLEASE??

8. Kidd

Kidd Guest

I've never been more grateful for the 4th of July than I am this year, long weekend. I desperately needed a break from work. I left work early today and I feel bad but I am so burnt out. It's ridiculous. The sad thing is that I'm too lazy to get dressed again and go get something to mix my rum with.

*sigh...

9. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I removed my date of birth from facebook to see if anyone remembers my birthday without facebook telling them to. This will probably end badly.

10. GhostDog

Shit, I have to check Facebook to remember my siblings' birthdays. The only other birthday I remember is my best friend's, and that's because the date (4-22) is in my mom's cell phone number. >.>

11. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

^ I'm the same way. My sis is actually the one that reminds me of my parent's birthdays xD I don't even know my best friend's birthday. I think its September. Maybe xD

EDIT: Checked on FB and her birthday is on november 4! This is one of the many reasons why I love fb haha

In other news, my sis and cousin want to go to a straight club. This should be interesting. Its close to a uni here so I'm just hoping there are some gay guys xDD

12. Saikou7

(*hug*)

That's a coincidence; I hurt my foot this morning and haven't able to walk all day. It's extremely swollen. :confused:

13. GhostDog

What am I thinking? "Melissa, your dog growls at my dog because he is territorial about you. No, that does not mean he 'loves you'; it is an expression of his perception of dominance over you. He does not see you as his alpha, he sees you as HIS. I take them out and they are fine. They do not fight when you are not around. They are almost completely calm in the car when you are not around.

"And only paying attention to your dog and ignoring mine is just reinforcing this. If he sees you as his subordinate, he will interpret you only paying attention to him as further proof. Also, saying "No!" in a high, excited voice and telling him, in English, what he is doing wrong, will not do dick. He does not understand you. He is a dog. He can interpret body language, tone of voice, and certain learned words or phrases. "Beggin' dogs don't get treats!" in a singsong voice while leaning over is not going to work like a stern "No" while standing upright with confidence. I am not a training expert and I may not do everything completely correctly, but I see SO MANY THINGS that you are doing wrong and it is causing tension with the dogs, AND me because I feel like you blame my dog for being here."

What do I end up saying?

HAHA THAT'S A TRICK QUESTION I say nothing.

#713 GhostDog, Jul 1, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  14. TraceElement

Put up my time off request so I can hopefully go to the Pride Parade!

15. Dreamer5009

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm thinking about this cute guy that I just started talking to. :slight_smile:

16. TheLilyTribe

O.O; I just watched Sucker Punch... I'm not sure how I feel about this movie... The girls were really cute in their outfits and such, and explosions + cute girls = great time, but I also feel it was trying too hard to be deep.... Maybe I need to watch it while I was drunk or something...

17. KnightAssassin

i am stayin the night at a friends house and i cant sleep .... they put in despiclable me and i hope it doesn't get veru family oriented cause i cry every time i see families caring and lovg each other ....

18. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

That's probably the longest post ive ever made. I am uncomfortable having said so many truths to the web, but now its out there. People will read it. This is a good thing? Idk. but right now, I am thinking that ive never spoken my mind so much as I just did right now. Thank you.

19. Kidd

Kidd Guest

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR-0fAGdKpk&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

It makes me so happy for some reason. I feel rejuvenated now. ^_^

#719 Kidd, Jul 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2011
  20. why not

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    just got home from watching fireworks and i think this song has completed my night, so amazing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.