Explain Yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kerze, Jun 3, 2011.

1. cdstephany

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    My user name is the name of the trapped girl inside of me. Ive always wondered what I wanted to be named and had a few ideas but it wasnt until I went to a crossdress/tgirl boutique (they were so helpful) and they had to have my fem name so they could put it in the computer for my purchases. I went with Stephany (my favorite choice) and havnt looked back. I love my name.

As for my avatar, I chose a pic that resembles how I feel my inner girl might resemble if I was actually born a girl and wasnt trapped in this body. I definitely feel like my avatar looks if that makes any sense.

<3 Stephany

2. Rinto

Rinto Guest

I used Heeder13 basically because it's perfectly random^^. "Heed" was the word that popped out of my mind back when I registered here. But thinking about the symbolic meaning behind it, to heed means to pay attention and a heeder is a person who heeds. Practically, Heeder13 should be a good boy, follower of rules and obeying orders.

13 is my favorite number because I like its unluckiness :grin:. I often add it to my usernames so if you happen to have met someone in other sites before with 13 on its end, it was probably me :wink:.

I'm into anime avatars, most especially those that made great impact to me. Currently, I have Kobato on. She's a nice girl^^

#122 Rinto, Jul 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2011
  3. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Every time I join a messageboard, I select a new sign-in name. It's always a cartoon character from sometime in my past, usually somewhat on the obscure side. Since I was joining a gay-themed messageboard, it made sense to pick a gay cartoon character...which sort of limited my options. :slight_smile: Lexington was the obvious choice. The writers of the show have stated on the record that yes, Lexington was gay. So I picked him.

Lex

4. Zontar

Zontar is a sort of reptilian alien character/persona I use on the internet. I even use it where I'm not even involving the character; it still sounds better than "asslover90" or some stupid shit like that.

5. DarkClarity

Now that I think about it I don't really know why I came up with the name DarkClarity. I guess it's because I took so long to realise the problems I have and I need to deal with with otherwise something bad will happen to me.

My avatar is currently a pic of Lelouch vi Britannia (Zero) from Code Geass but I normally change my avatar regulary. I use characters from anime's that I like.

The sig is just how I feel about life. I don't like myself and I feel like I don't belong anywhere.

6. AngelicDemonic

I'm a walking contradiction in terms. I can be incredibly sweet and most adults seem to find me "charming" - including teachers. But half the time I'm manipulating something out of you, and.. I'm not exactly a "good kid".

The avatar, a pictographical representation.

Usertitle. Ima pyro. 'Nuff said.

Sig. It means alot to me,that song. I used the french vversion because frankly it's prettier.

7. Dominoflare

Dominoflare Guest

Well my username "Domino Flare" is the name of a character in a book i was working on a while ago.
    My avatar is just a picture of my shoes and socks i took a few weeks ago when i was bored
    Figured it represented the "childish, mellow, random and calm" side to me.
    As for my sig...well it pretty much explains itself.
    (forgive my attempt at being witty)

8. Kerze

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I changed my custom user title

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XM3vWJmpfo[/YOUTUBE]

9. redstormrising

Red Storm Rising is the name of a Tom Clancy novel. The avatar has absolutely nothing to do with the book or the "red storm" referenced in the book, but it just looks cool :slight_smile:

10. ShenanigansChek

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    My username is a joke check I make sometimes during a D&D campaign. My avatar is one of my favorite characters from Ouran High School Host Club, Haruhi Fujioka. My signature is an awesome quote by L from Death Note (my all-time favorite character from that series) ... I picked it because I would probably say the same thing to someone. I loves me some cake. :grin: And my title refers to the fact that I'm relatively new here and new to being honest with myself and all that jazz.

So, basically, all this proves I'm a super-nerd. :icon_bigg

11. maverick

maverick: n.

a.
    a lone dissenter, as an intellectual, an artist, or a politician, who takes an independent stand apart from his or her associates. Synonyms: nonconformist, individualist; free thinker; loner, lone wolf.

b.
    a person pursuing rebellious, even potentially disruptive, policies or ideas. Synonyms: rebel, cowboy; loose cannon.

As for "Ushering in the Zen", it's just a phrase that came to me and I liked the music of it. "Zen Master" was my nickname in college. I've been a Buddhist for the last ten years, but lately I am leaning nondenominational (Unitarian Universalist) because they are the largest faith-based social justice force in my local community.

The avatar is me trying to look all cool in my picture, which is harder than you might assume. :lol:

I picked the signature because it's inspiring and it picks at my worst flaws - laziness, procrastination, and deflection of responsibility.

[And I probably also qualify as a super-nerd.]

12. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

VampireKid is my username because I like vampires and bats >:grin:

My current avatar is "Courage The Cowardly Dog" because it's the most amaizing show on earth( in my opinion :lol: ) and because the show reminds me of the times when I used to watch this with my grandma when I was a wee lad XD

My user title is "came from outer space" because I love old black and white sci-fi films

and my signature is a quote from the wizard of oz, regarding what I think is how much ignorant comments people can make

#132 Witchcraft, Aug 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2011
  13. Ichi42go

Ichi42go is really from Ichigo in the Bleach manga series. I used that name because I was addicted to that manga/cartoon for years, and he is the well-muscled redheaded teenager hero... who happens to end up shirtless in the series... a lot....

The 42 is probably my only link to real life. 482 is my favorite number (I chose it because it seems like an unusual number, and I HATE sharing such things, >:slight_smile: but Ichi482go didn't have the same ring to it )

14. Messed Up

Messed Up Guest

Messed Up because...I am messed up...pretty simple :frowning2:

15. Bi As A Kite

Username: I reckon I'm bi, the phrase 'high as a kite' drifted up from somewhere. 2 + 2 = 4.
    Avatar: just found it once, probably the best pic of Will Beckett ever.

16. Mad Man L

Username: The Lewder is a cross between my real life name Lewis and The Leader. I ripped this username off another forum and I made it when I was just 13, hence its lameness.

17. JDog

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    My friends in high school used to call me JDog for reasons which both escape and confuse me and to this day I don't know why they called me that. My real name does start with "J" but I don't actually like being called nicknames in real life. Uh, and the picture/avatar thing is from Finding Nemo because I like Disney/Pixar movies. So, yeah.

18. Noir

My username is the French word for "black" or "darkness," the feeling of which usually accompanies someone struggling to find themselves. It's like your true self is lost in the darkness and you have to find it without seeing where you're going. I wanted something completely different from other usernames/pen names, and this is what I came up with.

My avi is of the main character in Nabari no Ou, Miharu. He's notorious for being so indifferent towards the world that it's an actual talent. XD He basically has all the knowledge to change the laws of creation worked into his DNA--in other words, a "God." But he doesn't want or even know how to use it properly. He wants his life to be as simple as possible and won't have a reason to live or anyone he wants to protect because it's the path of least resistance, less pain. I thought it was a good way to symbolize a budding LGBT individual. Plus it's cute! ~

19. TWestside

TWestside Guest

My nickname comes from the tv show "how i met your mother" Ted Mosby picks Teddy Westside as a nickname for him, i thought it was funny and sweet so i picked it as a nickname as well.
    My avatar is obvious i guess. It's because of my huge adoration for Cory Monteith.
    Aand my signature is my favorite line of my favorite female tv show character. I think just like her though. :grin: