1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Explain Yourself

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kerze, Jun 3, 2011.

1. TheRoof

JR is initials of my first and last name. NY is where I live.
    my avatar is florence welch of florence and the machines, she is my current idol and she's pretty fucking awesome xD
    my signature is obviously madonna's material girl album cover, madonna is my another idol
    my user title lola is based on marc jacob's fragrance it smells absolutely delicious.

2. biisme

I've actually had a lot of people ask me about my username, but it's just three words put together: bi is me. biisme.

Avatar: randomly chosen because I thought the tiger is cute, but now it's stuck :slight_smile:
    Sig: Because it's true.
    Title: So people know my name.

3. Aya McCabre

User name is a name that I always use online (and actually respond to in real life if people feel like using it). It may become my legal name at some point.... though that would be a pain because I'd have to go around and change all my accounts.

Signature: Lyrics by the Chameleons. I just love that song.

Title: I believe it was something that my brother said a while back and I liked it, so I kept it.

4. EndlessMusic

EndlessMusic Guest

Username - I love music, and if i could, i would endlessly listen to music all day long (which is sadly impossible as rest and food are neccessary for survival)
    Sig - Those cheesey pick up lines that was a major fad in my school and between friends, and my number one greeting :slight_smile: (came from mychonny originally) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Micah667

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Micah is my name and 667 is me saying i am one over the 'devil' or slightly more powerful. i sound like a crazy person. i know. .

6. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Filip is my first name (unusual spelling in English countries, maybe, but a perfectly normal spelling in Dutch). At the moment I signed up, I was tempted to use my handle on other forums (which I'm not going to tell you here), but decided that if I was going to be open about being gay, I might as well use my real name for it. While it was a bit awkward at first to post using my real name, I quite like it now.

My avatar is myself (boy, it does seem like I'm self-centered from this and my username). I originally changed it every other week and used fantasy art. But then I changed it to this one and it stuck somehow. I do still plan on changing the picture one day, as the current one is from 2008.

Signature: it was the signature of a friend of mine on our uni's internal messageboard. I have no idea where she got it. It seemed appropriate for a support forum like this one (and actually cheers me up everytime I read it). Everytime I change it, I get at least a couple of wallposts ordering me to change it back, so this will probably remain there forever.

Title: an in-joke between Cecile (Eleanor Rigby on here) and myself. You'll notice that at the time of this writing, hers is "Filip's Sidekick", neatly mirroring mine
    I'm not really invested in titles, though, so I think I'll probably change it when another suitable in-joke or quote comes along.

7. borntosurvive

My user name comes from the lyrics to the song Born This Way by Lady Gaga.
    She sings:No matter gay, straight or bi, lesbian, transgendered life, I'm on the right track baby, I was born to survive.

My avatar comes from the fact that I just love Lady Gaga, not exactly a deep meaning, I know, but it works.

8. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My username is my actual name. It was originally Martini when I first joined, but I then decided to use my actual name rather than the nickname.

My avatar is the Annoying Orange who is my favorite Youtube channel of all time. <3 I've watched all his videos and regularly use him to annoy peeps with. I am still waiting for an Annoying Orange teddy to be made that speaks when you squeeze him. :grin:

My signature is a joke I heard on a show a while ago. It's pretty crude, but it made me laugh at the time. I may update it soon thoughhh.

My user title is the role I like to give myself on here. Anybody who has ever seen Alice in Wonderland will know that the Red Queen is sorta like a dictator of Wonderland who screams "Off with their head" at anybody who annoys her. My user title is just a play on that really, and highlights my desire to chop off the heads of any EC'ers who gets in my way. :evil: :wink:

9. Hemera

I changed my signature to lyrics from "Early Sunsets Over Monroeville"
    I change my signature a lot... so yeah

10. aidan

My username is my name. My avatar is just something I found cute, and apparently so do many other people. My sig was supposed to be a gif from House, but for some reason this site shrunk it and froze it, but I think it still looks kinda cool :sunglasses:

11. Eleanor Rigby

My username "Eleanor Rigby" is a song by the Beatles (best band that ever existed). I don't know why I choosed this one as a screen name, except that it's one of my favourite song. I must have been feeling a bit blue...
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9Itt02QOO0&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

My avatar is just a quite recent picture of myself. I like to change it every now and then (usualy when I have a new hair cut).

My signature is my favourite quote from my favourite philosopher. As some of you may know, I used to study philosophy at unviversity and ethics was my favourite topic.

My custom title is an in-joke between Filip and I. He once suggested it could work very well as mutual titles (his being "Cecile's sidekick") and I really liked the idea. He is, indeed, my sidekick and I doubt I'll change it, at least until he decides he is bored of his and find another one.

12. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Username: I like black cats.

Custom title: I was watching an episode of Setup Squad and Lauretta (a sassy, NTBFW type woman) threatened to throw a co-worker through a window. I nearly wet myself with laughter when she said it. It sounds like something Dr. Suess would say if he were on an episode of Jerry Springer.

Signature: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium is one of my favorite movies. It was a quote that inspired me, so I thought I'd share it with others.

Avatar: I like black cats. It is a symbol for the IWW that I discovered one day. Normally I update my avatar, but I've had this one for more than a year.

13. roborama

name; i weird mash up of parts of my real name
    user title; my nickname with my friends is grandma because i guess i am very old lady ish
    signature; one of my favorite quotes, something i live by

14. Aelphaba1234

I love Wicked, and Elphaba is the main character in the musical version. In the book, she is named after St. AElphaba, and since that is the spelling fewer people know, I chose that one instead. I don't have an avatar...

15. whiterosebeka

I love that book. Although i haven't been able to finish it bcuz i had a lot of going on at that time, i still found it amazing and i was only 3/4's done with the book. i want to pick it back up one day and read it, but i have a library fee and can't check the book out again :frowning2:

16. Saikou7

Name: "saikou/最高" means supreme/best in Japanese and it is one of my favorite words. I'm not that conceited, I swear! :icon_wink and 7 is my favorite number.

User Title: I was playing card games that day and 7s and aces were extremely lucky for me. /random

No siggy

17. TraceElement

Username: TraceElement: because I feel like there is no one like me in the world, like I am just a trace element.
    User title: The one and only: Because I feel like I am a statistic, that there is no one else like me.
    Siggy: Carpe Diem: Grab life by the balls, one day at a time: a phrase I am learning to live by

18. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

My real name is Alex, but when I made the account, one of the people running for the US senate had the first name of Alexi. Unfortunately, he didn't win. My favorite number is 12. As far as my user title, still have never changed it, but aparently I am an EC Addict. I wonder how they configure lol. The avatar, well I haven't changed it since I started, and we were counting down until toy story 3 started. (Good movie btw). I might change it sometime soon, but idk what I should make it. I don't have a signature either, I'm too lazy :/.

19. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My username 'Mirko' is my name.

My custom user title describes one of my favorite treats. I could live off chocolate! :grin:

My avatar shows Orcas in the Pacific, which is quite fitting as I live on Canada's Pacific coast. During certain times of the year, Orcas can be seen in the straits separating the mainland from Vancouver Island.

My signature is a quote/saying from Kobi Yamada. While reading through different sayings and quotes I found this one, which I thought is quite fitting.

20. alexi12

alexi12 Guest

I went whale watching right between the mainland and Vancouver Island last summer! One was feet away from our boat.