1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you date a drag queen?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DougieBoy, Mar 4, 2011.

?

Would you date a drag queen?

1. yes

42.0%
  2. no

26.1%
  3. maybe

31.9%
  1. Dave

some of the most attractive guys I've ever met were Drag Queens.
    OH and... I met Vanessa Wagner (the drag queen off of Australian Celebrity Big Brother) and she's Awesome!!

2. maverick

I think drag is pretty hot, and I'd probably date a drag king or a drag queen, depending on their individual personality off-stage. But yeah, gender-benders float my boat.

3. DougieBoy

DougieBoy Guest

I've been watching Ru Paul's Drag Race and I think it would be a lot of fun too!

4. otc877

otc877 Guest

ahahahahhahahaha

5. hiddendc4

This honestly made my night.

As for the question at hand I think dating a drag queen/king would be no different than dating anyone else. Just might take them longer to get ready from time to time, but I would totally date one.

6. musican

Indeed

7. nate16

I do drag as often as i can...and believe me i've asked many of the questions here. For me, drag is how i express myself. I love being able to go on stage and act like a female,(especially if it confuses people xD). I know some straight guys that like doing drag, as well as masculin and feminine guys. I myself believe that i am somewhere in the middle. more feminine while in drag, more masculin out of drag. I usually have crushes on masculin guys, so i've thought about the whole dating thing with me being a drag queen.

*lol once i walked around in a camp in drag, and it took everyone like 10-15 mins to figure out who i really was. It was GREAT! haha*

8. Jay D

depends on the drag queen and whether they look "over done" - you know, like Chris Crocker when he does his makeup video on youtube.

9. Gothitil

Gothitil Guest

Yes.

They're not in drag all the time. If they were, they'd technically be a tranny I guess. I wouldn't date a tranny.

10. Beertruck

Only if it's Will Forte.

[​IMG]

Seriously, though, sure, why not?

11. Flyers2011

I would consider dating a drag king. I think it'd be really interesting and I'm always up for a new experience. Plus, everyone has different personalities and if I met one with an amazing personality I'd definitely go for it.

12. No One

If I met a guy who did drag, and I really liked him, I would date him no problem.

13. Prccgeek

The Edend is right. I have friend (a girl) who is dating a straight guy who loves to dress in drag...sadly, she doesn't think he makes the best looking woman....maybe she could give him a few beauty tips :slight_smile:

AND YES!!!!! I would so date a drag queen! I went to the drag ball at my school last night and we had queens there and they were amazing! I would date a drag king too. Drag is awesome!

14. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  15. nate16

umm i guess i never answered the question in my last post, but YES!!! (but as long as i actually like the person lol)

16. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

There is no reason I wouldn't...

17. straal1972

hahahahaha rothlmFAO ahahahahah

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::grin:

oh....i wouldn't go out of my way at all to find one...and if a guy I liked was into it, i wouldn't mind at all...so long as he went out just regular him no drag

#37 straal1972, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2011
  18. Daniel

I do drag. And I'm damn good at it too. Top performer at my school. And the only padding is in the bra. The butt is all real. Which shocks most people. XD

Seriously though, it's an art to some and a style to others. I say I date the person not the clothes.

19. Eleanor Rigby

Sure, why not :slight_smile: ? And with a bit of luck, we could do each other's makeup ! That would be fun.

20. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Honestly, I wouldn't. I understand that they aren't in drag 24/7, but more often than not, drag-queens are feminine gays. I have absolutely no problem being friends with one, but I'm not sexually attracted to femininity. Some are. I'm not (in a sexual manner).