1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Post Your Dream Or Nightmare!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Witchcraft, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    the only thing i can remember from my dream the other night is using a torch (flashlight) in the dark, in some kind of garden, and seeing hundreds of little white dots in the grass and trees reflecting back at me, which i assumed were the reflections from spider eyes (i saw that once on a gardening show)

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so, I had a zombie dream last night that I was on a train and shooting the zombies in the head did nothing. So, the train crahses into some kind of water, river thing. And as I'm making my way through the water, which up to my chest. These zombies decide to start running, yeah that sucked!

3. Sanssouci

I had this one last night - I woke up in the middle of it for reasons that will soon become apparent!

I've had some very weird dreams in the past, but I think this might be the weirdest. I don't know if it is a culmination of a weird week, but I was in a hotel room which was actually my room in university, except it had glass on the door so I could see into the corridor. I was thinking quite manically about whether people like me or not, and I could hear conversations coming from rooms all around me, talking about whether they like me or not. Finally I hear a conversation from some gay friends that I know talking sarcastically about taking me on holiday and laughing at the thought.

I then decide to go and confront them, so I get out of bed and walk to my door, but I look out of the aforementioned glass and there's a guy looking out the other side. Then, suddenly another guy I don't know falls down infront of my window facing down the corridor and then his head splits open and there's blood everywhere. That goes on for a while and for some reason me nor the guy opposite are moved. Finally, I realise what's going on and start to panic, I'm apparently kneeling because I stand up, and then the girl from The Ring is behind me, I can see her reflection in the glass, and she cuts my throat, and I fall down. I start wondering if it's a dream but then I think it's too realistic.. and then I look up at her, she scowls and kicks me, and I jerk awake at 3:30 AM.

--
    I don't think anything should be read into that, just I have a good imagination and need more sleep. :lol:

4. Definetly Maybe

I had watched the film Severance the night before and dreamed that it was me and my friends all being hunted down instead. Strange thing was, it wasnt a nightmare, and i was the female character named Jill. Also my ex and his girlfirend wernt going out in it.

WTF...

5. TheJoker

i made out with myself.. i think im in love now.:eusa_danc

6. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

The only really odd dream I can remember well is a dream I had a while ago. I woke up and lived an entire day. During the day I at one point pulled the plastic off my air conditioner, (I have a thing of plastic over my air conditioner.) I woke up the next day and realized the plastic was still there and hadn't been ripped off. So apparently the entire day before had simply been a dream. Nothing particularly interesting happened and if I hadn't in the dream ripped the plastic off then I wouldn't have noticed that the entire day had simply been a dream. How weird is that? Always makes me wonder if the day before even happened.

7. Dave

I used to have a recurring dream, and it's the only one I've ever been able to remember, I don't dream much anyway so when I do it's a big thing to me.

My recurring dream was fairly short, but I'd wake up to find the house deserted, and no sight of people around anywhere on the streets or the neighbouring houses. I'd be searching the surrounding area of my house and right next to the gas meter there'd be an unexploded WWII shell, I'd slowly back away but it would be too late, the shell would explode and I'd wake up with a jolt.

8. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i just had a horrible dream =(

i was called up to play soccer for a team in which Mark Schwarzer (legend australian goalkeeper) had just got injured, and i insisted that i could goalkeep just fine for the last part of the game in which they were already winning 3-0. I had an absolute shocker, fumbled a ball that hit the top of the net, and completely missed 2 others, in the dying minutes of the game. Ended 3-3. Mark was extremely disappointed in me and told me as much... i felt like sinking into the mud. =(

9. kem

kem

I dreamt I was directing a musical. I remember some of the songs, too... almost!

10. Saikou7

Last night I had a dream where I was having lunch with my friends....like I do in real life.... every day...

My life is exciting. :dry:

11. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Omg Last night I dreamt I was getting eaten by bugs D;