1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Met Someone New, Things Go So Wrong

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by mandarof, Feb 2, 2011.

1. mandarof

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think what you said is spot on. However, I also have recognized exactly what you're saying and have looked at myself externally. I recognized weeks ago that maybe I'm just not ready for a relationship, hence why I wasn't starting one. My growth phase has, as others have told me, been remarkably quick. I'm obviously not done growing, but my efforts have been focused, devoting all my spare time to growing and learning what I need.

I am so content and happy with myself it is unreal. Over the weeks, I have grown to fully respect myself and I cannot express how overjoyed I am with my entire life. Things are going relatively well and I'm loving life. Being with guys will represent new experiences, but doing so has taught me a heck of a lot and will continue to do so. Even if I get in a relationship that isn't right, I will learn a lot from it. Those learning experiences are essential to one day learn how to recognize the right relationship. There is no zero to sixty.

I am so ready to continue these efforts and see where it goes.