1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jared Lee Loughner

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by maverick, Jan 24, 2011.

1. the ry guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I agree with Joey (tomata); most people know where i stand on the 2nd amendment; and i'm not going to get involved in this bs cause it'll cause a huge bitch fest

2. ArcaneVerse

Aww Joey you make me giggle.:lol:

3. maverick

I disagree, I think people have been pretty respectful on here so far. *shrug* Just because people have different opinions doesn't mean all subjects of conflict have to be shot down.

^ I agree with this. Most of my family is armed and ready if we have to be. But on the flip side, I have absolutely no inclination to wield deadly force. It's just available to me if I need it for some outlandish reason.

Like zombies. :lol:

4. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Guns don't work on Zombies, don't you watch TV? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. maverick

[​IMG]

6. xequar

The first two clauses of that oddly four clause sentence are expository. meaning that they're only setup for the meat of the sentence, which comes in the third and fourth clauses. Effective, this is our justification for saying what we're about to say, and here's what we're actually saying. Consider: A spirited conversation, being necessary to elucidate the purpose of the Second Amendment, I shall post further clarification at this time. Ignoring that, in context of modern grammar, my sentence is rather poorly constructed, it follows the same structure (as does this very sentence here), where the first parts are expository, setting up the second part of the sentence. It's a very common rhetorical device, and there's no reason to believe the founding fathers constructed the Second Amendment any differently. I honestly think the extra commas are simply errors, as there are a couple of other errors in the Constitution (Pennsylvania is spelled differently at different points in the document, there's an error with its/it's), but even then, it's still a reasonably easy sentence progression to follow IMO.

7. the ry guy

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people

well then i'd like to just make a statement for the time being to inform people that every state in the USA has a civilian established militia that is not regulated by the military or any law enforcement agency (granted they do still have to adhere to there state laws) there are only 4 states in the USA that do not have militia's wyoming, idaho, hawaii, and deleware (they have rifle associations which are pretty much the same thing different name) and this "black market" that people speak off doesn't exist, criminals just find people who will sell them guns or bribe people who need money to do it, or steal them, some times from police officers.

And an unarmed society is easier to control than and armed society
    i might add more later