1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Are you gay?"

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by yeahyeah, Dec 16, 2010.

1. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Well this is just another coming out moment of my life.
    I was in a class but everyone was just talking and stuff cause the teacher was late. Anyway I was in my place just talking to a friend and then another calssmate arrived and they started talking (my friend and my classmate) I was just listening cause I didnt use to talk a lot with that guy. After a while he said: Hey can I ask you something? And I was like yes, sure. Then he: Are you gay?
    My friend looked at me and I looked at him, we laughed and then I said "Emmm not exactly, its something like bisexual" then I laughed again. They guy was like :confused: really?
    Then I asked why he asked that and he said "it was just a random question, really" I was like yeah sure:dry:and he said Im serious. After that he asked me some questions about that.
    I think someone told him or something cause as I said I didnt talk to him a lot and I dont act fem. So what do you think?

Ps: Sorry about my english :icon_wink

---------- Post added 16th Dec 2010 at 02:38 PM ----------

They guy was like :confused: really?
    [/QUOTE]

THE guy was like :confused: really?*

2. KatKut

THE guy was like :confused: really?*[/QUOTE]

Don't you think he's probably gay and is interested in you? :icon_wink

3. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

Don't you think he's probably gay and is interested in you? :icon_wink[/QUOTE]

LOL, no I know he is not but it would be funny cause he is sorta the "Im the macho" kind lol

4. KatKut

LOL, no I know he is not but it would be funny cause he is sorta the "Im the macho" kind lol[/QUOTE]

the macho kind of guy sometimes turns out to be the gayest lol

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

A girl asked me that a few days ago too.

If people ask I will tell them otherwise I probably wont. :3

6. RealityCheck

Sometimes I wish people would just ask me. It seems like it makes it a lot easier than trying to figure out how the conversation would go or how to bring it up in the first place.

7. maverick

^ Me too. Right now I'm delegated to "that sexually ambiguous coworker". :lol:

8. Lotty

I so agree with you.

9. yourillusion

Ditto! But then as awkward as I would feel bringing it up, they'd probably feel bringing it up too. Unless they're just a very forward person.

10. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Asking someone is harder that you think.

In my group of friends I'm the only gay guy, but we have a friend who is very feminine and has been in "love" with this one girl for over 4 years. We asked him once during sophomore year and he said no so we left it at that.

We all believe that he is in the closet, but we all decided to ignore the subject completely and go with what he tells us. If he says he is straight then we go with that and never question anything until he says otherwise. Its better than if he was in fact a straight feminine guy and his friends gave him shit for it.

My point is that you shouldn't wait for someone. Take it into your own hands because a lot of people agree that asking is kind of rude unless you are close friends with them.

11. KatKut

why don't you believe him? femenine doesn't equal GAY!!

12. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I know that. That's why I said:

That was my whole point of my post. Its hard to know when your friends are gay or not xD

13. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    Not particularly relevant, but I laughed after saw your username, "yeahyeah," beneath the title.

14. Étoile

I did too. It made me LOL.