1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gaetan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. TryingCynic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've played since mid Season 1. I play mainly Support.
    People like Blitzcrank, or Thresh, Leona, Kayle, Taric.

On the side I play Jungler, with awesome Monsters like Nocturne, Kha-Zix, and Skarner.

2. LuckyScrubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the news is almost a week old, but I just remembered to post it here for fun.

Behold, the "possibly" first black champion in league, Lucian.

3. BudderMC

Pretty badass. Isn't Karma black though?

4. saraph

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My skills make people rage in this game all the time. Nothing like teaming up with my Ranked buddies as a 20-something casual rocking Soraka and going 17/0/21. I do have my 6/2/27 games or my 0/4/15 like everyone else, but they're the minority. Even in losing games if I'm rocking ADC Kayle I go 11/2/17.
    So if you ever have a Soraka that rapes your face that's not 30 and playing with a full team of 30's and has over 130 wins, that's probably me. =)
    I only play LoL because DoTa is overrun by Russian bads. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. BudderMC

At least you're not the Leona who was supporting me and went 6/1/1 while I went 1/1/6 in the first 20 minutes... (that's including two double kills, btw)

AT LEAST AP Soraka has use for all the gold she "accidentally" gets.

I'd argue gold is the least useful on Leona of all champions. -_-

6. Meropspusillus

My biggest problem with being an AP support is that I feel obligated to "waste" money on Sightstones. And then all of a sudden I don't have that much gold with which to buy AP.

7. Jonathan

Haha, I have a tendency to do that sometimes :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Leona is my favorite support)

And not so! When I get the extra gold, I quickly build an Emblem of Valor or something else that will help keep my ADC alive versus theirs.

8. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I must say, ARAM is pretty fun when I'm actually getting a champion I'm decent at.

I had horrible luck the first time I tried it and got Darius (Melee and Filip do not mix), but when I got an Ezreal the next time, it was a whole heap of fun corraling them together and going for the multikills...
    Doubly so if the shopkeeper welcomes me back with a THIS... IS... FRELJORD!!!

9. LuckyScrubs

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Karma is more oriental-ish towards Indian I think. Anyway the next new champ appears to be Aatrox, the Darkin Blade, and from the lore there are supposed to be 4 other Darkins left which probably means there could be a team of Darkins, one for each role (we know Aatrox is a top).

10. BudderMC

Ashe was the first ADC I ever bought, and while I love everything about her, I can't play her worth anything. Like, I have not fed as anyone else more than Ashe in any game ever, even now when I'm "experienced" at League. But I was spectating a ranked game today and someone had this build for Ashe, which I thought was kinda fun:

- Spirit of the Elder Lizard
    - Banshee's
    - Manamune
    - Iceborn Gauntlet
    - Last Whisper
    - Ionian Boots

So, it basically turns her into a Volley-spamming, super-short CD awesome initiate (48 sec ult!), AD-caster kinda like Ezreal. I played it for fun and I actually had a positive K/D (for once).

I ran her bot lane, but the person I watched ran her mid (also interesting). I know old meta used to run ADC mid at one point. I could also see a Manamune + Iceborn core build working on a "support" Ashe; I might give that a try soon. Super AoE kite, basically.

Crit/passive + Volley + Iceborn proc + Manamune toggle also gives a fair amount of burst too, from a fairly safe range.

Anyways, if anyone hates playing Ashe like a standard autoattacking ADC, try this. It's pretty fun.

(and with the ability to make your own item sets as of this patch, it's even easier to remember this otherwise random build :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

11. Candace

My brother is a die-hard fan of League of Legends, but I never played that game ever in my life. But...it looks interesting, so I might try it out soon. :grin:

12. BudderMC

DO NOT MESS WITH ME AS SWAIN. Double kill under enemy turret by myself? Yes.

I thought Anivia was my consistently best champ. I think that's going to change to Swain sometime soon. Maybe I'll just main all of the bird-related champs...

13. mattyl919

I Prefer Katarina than Anivia, she is OPPPP :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    It sucks that I can't give my LOL name out, why aren't we allowed :frowning2:

14. BudderMC

^ because the giant yellow banner at the top of the page says you can't :wink:

A thought: does anyone know if Vayne can Condemn enemy champs into an Anivia's wall? O:

Also, I've discovered the fun that is ARAM. xD

15. Jonathan

I just started playing Syndra, and she is so epic!!! :grin:

16. Candace

my brother told me of the problem when other people from other countries playing in the same game start speaking a different language. Usually it's Korean, (and obviously he doesn't speak it), but someone on his team has to be translator for them, hahaha. Does this happen frequently? I've had to be translator (I don't play LoL) when he had played against an arrogant guy who was badmouthing everyone in French hahaha

17. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Woo! Add Quinn and (maybe) Fiddle to that list :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Would be funny, "I ONLY play bird-based champs!"

18. Mimic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, it happens a lot. I'm studying abroad in Europe right now, and there's a lot of different languages happening in the games over here. League has a good ping system, though, to communicate with your teammates by interacting through symbols (basic explanation), so that breaks down language barriers. On the North American League games I've seen more Spanish than Korean, though. But really, the best way to know is to start playing, yourself! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. Ahri

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh yes !! Katarina! I'm soo hooked on her! I've ditched like all my other mains for her lol! She is super fun!!

And yay ff Ahri I'd finally on sale! Just bought it

Oh yeah and aram Is so fun!! Haven't played Sr in a long time! Too bad it doesn't add to the total normal wins ):

#539 Ahri, Jun 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2013
  20. Jonathan

So what do you guys think of Aatrox?

I just played a game against one that was a tank...and yet still did insane amounts of damage (got a quadra kill). Compared to other new-ish champions they have released, I think he may be a bit over-powered right now.