1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gaetan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My friend was Amumu yesterday and randomly decided to bandage toss in (we didn't have a ward or know where the enemy team was) to baron. He didn't even have his tears on; just used bandage toss. Anyways, he stole it and it was game after that.
    It was a pretty interesting thing to watch. Haha.

2. BudderMC

SO MUCH SEASON 3 CHANGES...

This is gonna take some getting used to.

3. Lad123

I really dislike the new item page in the shop. It's so difficult to find anything!

4. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is it just me or did they nerf nocturne's ult?

5. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The new item shop is horrible...It's so much slower...
    A lot of the new items have completely changed the game's dynamic, and they have really buffed some roles (e.g. runaan's hurricane for on-hitters like varus and teemo). And no more leashing seems like an unnecessary change.
    I play mid and main Lux, LB, Gragas (ew), Zyra and Diana. Play with me!

6. BudderMC

^ I forgot that Runaan's applied on-hit... I tried it out in my first game with Kog'Maw and thought it was a stupid item to rush early. But I guess it could be really helpful for Teemo, Twitch (oh my god, mass expunge), Ashe, etc.

Playing support with a Sightstone = :love::love::love:

7. Luxord

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Season 3 scares me... especially now that most people are used to it and I've barely played.. [​IMG]

The worse part is that I've never actually played my main roles since the change. I usually play Maokai or Support, but I've only played AP mid..
    I think I'll only be playing with people I know for some time.. [​IMG]

8. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I think the changes are making things interesting. I like the switch-up. I'd play with you like a gentleman, but we don't appear to be on the same server.

It sounds like support gets amazingly fun, and I am really glad of that, as it's my main role.

#368 Pret Allez, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012
  9. LSunday

I'm happy with the changes, simply because there are so many new item paths and ways for a support to still feel useful after laning.

10. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Overall they're fine.
    I would play support but I don't have enough faith in my teammates to do that.. =/

11. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Remember not to share gaming ID's. This goes against the CoC and will result in a ban.

12. Mellowish

Anybody else think Poppy is the most underrated OP champ?

13. BudderMC

^ I've never seen a good Poppy tbh, but she always seems like she could be terrifying if played well.

My friend just bought Cassiopeia, and the only mid he's had up until now was Lux. I have no idea how to play Cass (besides poison then spam E, I think), so does anyone have any tips?

14. toms7

Sure cassiopeia is a very hard champion to play if you suceed you will be very op , you need to upgrade Q until level 9, then E and later W ,about the gameplay i suggest to use Q to damage and it also gives you a speed buff for 2 seconds so if you think of that you can take no damage through harassing your opponents,also try to suceed and use E only when your opponent is poisoned so you will have cooldown reduction at 0,5 sec for this skill everytime you use it and your opponent is poisoned!Try to use your ulti carefully and always in range , it will be also easier fight for you if you get your opponents caught in the eyes so they get stunned for 2 seconds if you suceed on stunning them you must be overpowered soon , after stunned use W and Q then E spam the most E you can when your opponent still poisoned if he moves out of W range use Q n spam him using E again!If you have a hard time suceeding your ultimate move R and get your opponent stunned you can also use it to slow your opponents, it slows 60% your opponents movement speed that has taken the damage at their back and not in the eyes! :slight_smile:I love cassiopeia

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2012 at 02:15 AM ----------

she is very op but people doesnt play her for not obvious reasons!

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2012 at 02:15 AM ----------

same here omg!

---------- Post added 18th Dec 2012 at 02:18 AM ----------

i play mid champions as well , i play all lanes tho ... i like the most diana , katarina, lux, ahri,nidalee oh man i love nidalee!

#374 toms7, Dec 17, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2012
  15. Jonathan

As of now, the two champions I like playing most are Jax and Morgana :slight_smile:

16. TheUndiscovered

Morgana is so good. :grin:

17. speedboy3

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I actually just got morgona a couple of days ago and I love playing her, though I have to admit I like Karthus as well

18. TheUndiscovered

I'm thinking of getting that one girl with like 6 tails. I don't remember her name. Is she worth it?

19. BudderMC

^ AHRI

SO MUCH FUN.

I dunno, I recommend her. She's got spellvamp, spammable skills, is bursty, has mobility (effectively a 3-flash ult), hard cc, excels both in duels and teamfights. Oh, and she plays well as an assassin.

All in all, she's epic. The only issue is that she's skillshot based for setting up her combos, but beyond that she's great. One of my favourite champs easily.

20. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ahri is a great champion. She also has a very good ultimate that can be used up to three times. It's like a triple dash that deals decent damage while you can easily doge skill shots.
    Of course, a champion like ryze can probs my counter her, most champions that require a skill shot combo, you can counter pretty well. Like Xerath for example.

I don't know. I've fallen in love with Viktor mid. His lasers can be hard to land, but once you get the hang of it, it's very useful. Plus his W can stun any melee champion that is predictable (Darius, Singed (At least when he's trying to fling you), etc.)
    Plus an ult that silences and deals a dot as long as you keep it near the enemy?
    AND many people don't know how to counter him. He's pretty useful and I encourage any AP carry players to try him out when he's free. Of course, try a custom or bot game first so you can get used to land his laser and learn his moves.