1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Gaetan, Dec 16, 2010.

1. sanguine

Just fight back, I always do, when people start flaming at my friends I make sure they pay for doing that too.

2. Phantosmiac

Ha, I completely ignore what most people say unless its downright stupid. In that case, I make sure that they know that. I don't understand why using ignite on someone is considered "noob." Or Heal for that matter. You see the pros using those Summoner Spells all the time, so they are noobs? And why do people say things like "3v1 noobs" when they died to 3 of us... Its called team work buddy, sorry your team didn't provide enough for you.

3. BudderMC

^ my favourite is when someone loses in a teamfight and then is all like "lol, too scared, come 1v1 me noob lol"

Even moreso when it's a 1v1 champ, like Jax or Sion. Even moreso when they say that and then they lose to me anyways. It's always somehow not their fault.

4. heyou

heyou Guest

Most of the times someone rages with '3v1 noob' it's because he was greedy and chased someone down for ages while everyone else was MIA.

I love playing mid (Talon, mostly) or jungle (Mundo or Eve), but my crush is an AD-carry so I pretty much play supports exclusively at the moment. My favourite is Taric, for whom I recently bought the pinky fabulous skin. *3*

5. BudderMC

A Jax wanted to 1v1 me today guys! I totally could have taken him.

2/10 Jax vs. a 3/2 Anivia? Sure. Give me a tower and it's done. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. heyou

heyou Guest

Every time someone says anything about either 'top or bottom' lanes I think about... well, you know. Damnit.

7. Phantosmiac

He may have planned on going AP Master Yi. I have never tried this but it makes his Alpha Strike extremely powerful, along with his Meditate. A fed/high level AP Yi can heal his entire life bar from 200 while taking damage from your entire team. Ignite is really one of the only counters to AP Yi. Also Morello's Evil Tome works as well. Anything that reduces healing counters AP Yi.

8. Phantosmiac

Syndra is out, yay! I am buying her as soon as possible! Her Judicar Syndra skin looks AMAZING. This thread should be more popular...

9. heyou

heyou Guest

Am I the only one that thinks they're releasing too many champions in too little time?

10. Phantosmiac

Probably not. I like having a new thing all the time. I get bored easily, so something new keeps my interest. Syndra is OP. That is really the bottom line. Her ulti hits for 450 at level 11 when she has mainly been building mana regen.

11. BudderMC

Oh god, that skin... so goooooooood. I hope the actual ingame model looks as good as the artwork. I'd get Syn just for that skin alone <3 <3 <3

I finally learned how to play support Lux! And I can't seem to play Fiddle worth anything anymore...

12. Phantosmiac

The Justicar Syndra skin does look as amazing in game as the art does, the only issue I have with it is that the dark spheres are harder to see, they are actually more like bright spheres though...

13. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Wow, dat Justicar skin..

14. BudderMC

Okay, going off of this... does anyone else have issues playing the same char in different roles? Like, I can play Shyv as a jungle but not a solo top (usually), and Lux as a support but not a mid (usually). Idk, maybe it's just me ._.

15. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have that issue with Lux. I can play her just fine mid and support.

I do have that issue between mid and top lane though. Champions like Akali which used to be playable top lane now somehow aren't, and I'm confused why.

16. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I do have that trouble; same champion too. I'm a good mid with Lux but can't roll support at all.
    Similar with Diana, I can be a good mid or solo top but bad with jungling.

17. BudderMC

I think I can't play Lux mid anymore is because I'm too used to playing her for epic harass rather than actually going in for kills, like Anivia. So I guess it suits support more than mid where kills actually matter. :/

Probably because Akali gets countered pretty hard early game by nearly every bruiser, and current meta says solo top should be a bruiser... makes me sad though, Akali was like my second or third purchase and I played her top, but now that doesn't work anymore and I can't seem to mid with her (or rather, I much prefer to use a real mage mid).

18. Clown

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, at least you're not really harmful to your team.
    Lately I've been getting a little overconfident with Twisted Fate (yeah, I know. I shouldn't haha.)

19. Mellowish

Speaking of Twisted Fate, I've been using him more lately for going mid and yesterday was an amazing moment. I managed to kill the enemy team's mid, then their top came down to my lane and I killed him too, then their jungler tried to gank me and I killed him too. All within one life span, as Twisted Fate haha.

20. BudderMC

Fun tip for anyone experiencing latency-related lag:

If you CTRL-ALT-DEL and go to your processes list and end the lolclient.exe process (even while ingame), it seems to help quite a bit. Some guy passed on that info in a game for me today. All it does is ends the client, so you'll be logged out after the game (even for the stats page), but you can still play the actual match.