1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by 4 seat, Nov 13, 2010.

1. 4 seat

Yo, haven't been here on awhile, but I have been out living an ALMOST fully out life, ha. So thanks to everyone here for helping me get there. Anyways, I've started dating a pretty awesome guy that I like a lot and things have been getting pretty heavy lately. I was a virgin before I met him, but we've been there now :icon_bigg and I'm pretty happy lol.

Anyways, sex is pretty awesome haha and he's a lot more experienced than me, so we're being safe and he's explaining stuff here and there to me. Anyways, because I'm new to it, I'm not too sure if this is normal or not. Are you supposed to bleed during it? I'm the top, but at the same time, I don't want to hurt him, just cuz he knows I'm enjoying it, you know? He said it's fairly normal, and it has happened before but lately he's been bleeding a little more than the first few times. We're using enough lube, so I dunno what's going on. Can anyone help me out here?

2. KaraBulut

Are you preparing him before you dive in, so to speak?

3. 4 seat

Yes. A lot.

4. EM68

Just take your time. You guys should not be in rush. :slight_smile:

5. x2x2x2x2y2

If you guys are taking your time, using lots of lube, use fingers first, etc. and he still bleeds, then I'd suggest he talk to his doctor about it.

6. 4 seat

Yeah. Is that normal though? Or is it not an issue for anyone else?

7. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, if it happens more frequently or the bleeding increases, I wouldn't call it normal. You or your boyfriend shouldn't be bleeding during sex. If he is still bleeding after you prepped him and took your time and went slow, I think it would be good if he would get himself checked out.

I'd suggest that he seeks a gay friendly doctor and talks with the doctor about the bleeding. It's better to have it checked out and be on the safe side.

8. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Though at the same time, it depends on your size. Yea if you've prepared him enough there shouldn't be any bleeding or at least very little, but if you're a rather large size, width or length, that could be the cause.

9. KaraBulut

Sometimes during rough or hurried sex, there can be some blood. However, it should not happen frequently.

If you're prep'ing him with lube and waiting until he's relaxed before you get enthusiastic, then there shouldn't be visible blood during sex.

He should probably have his doctor check things out.

10. Mana

He could have an existing injury up there that's getting re-opened every time you have sex... like picking a scab, if you know what I mean...

11. 4 seat

Lol thanks for the confidence boost, but no, I'm nothing special down there. I'm fairly tall, but for my height I'm pretty much sitting right on top of the bell curve ha. Not only that, he's pretty experienced and has been with all shapes and sizes before me, lol. So I dunno what's going on. I haven't seen him since I first started this thread, but I am tomorrow, so if anything happens, I will let you guys know what's up. Gracias for the advice.

12. titaniumCloset

Yeah definitely not normal. However, I saw your profile and the picture in it - all of the guys there are so hot - which are you?!?! (I have my guesses but let's see) :grin: Jealous of your boyfriend...

13. AeonToy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    There were times I bled, but recently, my boyfriend and I have been a lot more careful and using lots of lube. Just go slow :grin: that was his problem... he was a little... eager to get started teeehee

14. 4 seat

Still bleeding a little. Not as much though. Should I be concerned?

---------- Post added 20th Nov 2010 at 01:56 PM ----------

In my avatar and a lot of my pics, I'm the one with the yellow hat. And sorry, all the guys in my pictures are straight haha

15. natehere11

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yeah 4 seat is definately hot as. lol i'm from scotland but if 4seat, i could ask some questiopns about ur experimence. Im not out.

16. 4 seat

Don't quite understand what you're saying there buddy, but if you have any questions, fire away on my wall and I will get back to you.

On a plus side, almost no blood today, so that's good. He said he's gonna start doing enemas more often, so I guess that's the best resolution. He said he does them once in awhile but ups the regularity if he's with someone. Hope things work out. Thanks for the advice everyone.

17. titaniumCloset

Heh not who I guessed but ur a hotty. I guessed the one in the black vneck who is a huge cutie.

18. RaRa

I can't help you but damn...do you guys have sex everyday? Maybe that's why. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. 4 seat

Ha, no not every day. I think just practice and being gentle and we'll probably be fine. Thanks for the advice everyone.

20. vrocotamy

Chicago, IL/Vienna, Austria/North Jersey, NJ
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Which position do you do it in? I've generally found (from my limited experience), that the missionary position is more comfortable for me, more intimate, and allows my partner to go deeper in, because the rectal muscles are more relaxed that way. I've had sex with one guy who was quite large (8+ inches) that way, with lube and condom, and while it certainly strained a little at first, it was in a very arousing, pleasurable way. This is in contrast to the first guy I slept with, where I received on my stomach against the head of the bed, with not as much lube. The rectal muscles are extremely tight doggy style. It's personally possible for me to have sex with someone very large, even though I'm very short and slender (I'm 5'2", not sure what that is in meters), if it's done in the right position, with enough lube, and if I'm prepared enough through the proper activities (rimming, etc.) So, maybe a different position would help...