1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (part one!) Countdown Thread of Awesome :D

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by MusicIsLife, Nov 8, 2010.

1. Emberstone

Re: The Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (part one!) Countdown Thread of Awesome

I cant see it again for another week due to not having money till I get paid.

2. Emberstone

Re: The Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows (part one!) Countdown Thread of Awesome

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MahTKZDHXaA[/YOUTUBE]

3. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I leave in 40 minutes, I am moderately excited

4. Walolas

I got back like 30 minutes ago. FB status is already quoting best scene from it lol. Dobby ftw!

5. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I liked the movie very much.

6. Charme

Charme Guest

House Elves are crazy overpowered when they have freedom... Thank the gods Dobby was killed. He got what he deserved. Touching Narcissa's wand like that! How dare he?!

On a funnier note, teenage Grindelwald was cute. I can understand why Dumbledore fell in love with him!

7. Mr.Pushover

^I will murder you for your statement. </3

It was really well done, and I can't wait for the next onee

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The only thing I didn't like about the movie that it was pretty boring, with the exception of a few action parts, the dobby part, and the ending of when they were in the Ministry of Magic.

But it wasn't really boring in a bad way..

The first movie basically covered all the background information. When the book was covering this information it was boring to read too. lol

9. yeahyeah

yeahyeah Guest

I finally saw it :grin:

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I take it you like it, yeah? ^-^

11. yourillusion

Good film! I found myself admiring Hermione more in this one. heh. I will have to see it again. I'm going to miss the trio so much once it's all done!

12. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

Does anyone else here prefer Ron to Harry?

13. Shevanel

I do. Harry Potter is the most arrogant, self centered, annoying character ever. And Rupert Grint is cuter than Daniel Radcliffe by a mile. And less annoying.

14. Moonstrike

Moonstrike Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people

I have found someone who agrees with me about Harry Potter!!! (*hug*)

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Rupert Grint looks like a troll. Daniel Radcliffe is much more attractive.

Although I agree that Harry is very self-centered.

16. Lebowski45

I too much prefer Ron. Harry is so selfish, arrogant and annoying as has been mentioned. Ron is hilarious, I always liked his character better, in both the books and films. Plus I prefer Rupert Grint to Daniel Radcliffe too :slight_smile:

17. ANightDude

Gahd, I can't wait for Part 2! I'm going to cry when it's over. I grew up with these movies. :frowning2:

18. Charme

Charme Guest

:slight_smile:

19. Emberstone

I prefer harry, and I dont see him as self-centered in any way that is not also a statement about ron, who throughout the series is the one who actually shows his prejudices and self-centered hangups more than anything. it is ron who is always jealous of harry for things harry would much rather be free of than have to deal with *his fame, his past, etc.*

20. Charme

Charme Guest

You girls need to retract those claws. It's all about Draco. Doesn't he look adorable when he's scared shitless? :grin: