1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't know what to do

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Gambit, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Gambit

Hello. I having a little problem and I dont know what to do. So, about 8 months ago I met a girl, lets call her A, at a party. Drunk me ended up making out with her, and after that she kinda became obsessed with me. She added me on facebook, sent me a lot of texts, etc. I never replaid to her texts because I'm not really interest in women. I am not out to any of my friends yet, so I didn't tell her I'm gay. Although I told her that I didn't like her. I didn't want to hurt her feelings or let her be obsessed with me. Nonetheless, she will always flirts with me in parties and tries to kiss me. A few weeks ago, I told her again that I was not interested and that I didn't like her (I didn't tell her directly, a friend of mine who is friend's of A asked me if I like her. Apparently she thinks I like her, and she doesn't know why I never text her). After that, I saw her a few times in parties and she ignored me, which was great for me. Unfortunately, this weekend, drunk me flirted a lot with A and ended up making out. Now A thinks I really like her and she is super excited (that's what she told my friend). I don't know how to tell A that I don't really like her and that I'm not interested, but I don't want to come out to her. I have told her in the past that I don't like her and it didn't work, and now that I kissed her she won't accept that I don't like her. My friend told me that she always gets obsessed with boys, but I don't want to hurt her feelings because the attraction is not mutual.

Side note: I don't know why, but sometimes when I'm drunk I just feel like making out with girls. That's why I kissed her :bang:.

Thanks!
    ~Charlie

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well, you have a rather bad combination.

An obsessed girl who won't take no for an answer, even after having been told no, and putting yourself in the stupid position of being drunk and making out with someone you have no interest in. No wonder she's got the wrong idea.

You need to be clear with her. I suggest something like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evIJMnYZc6Q[/YOUTUBE]​

OK, maybe not quite this blatant, but you get the idea. (I was trying to find the original Family Guy clip, but it's been taken down on a DMCA request)

Seriously... people like this need things spelled out with blatant clarity. No amount of subtlety or attempt to blunt the force of what you're saying generally works.

And... maybe think twice about getting yourself into such a situation when drinking again, it just makes life easier.

3. Jim1454

You've made out with her TWICE now?!? What do you expect her to think?!? Actions speak much louder than words, and you've demonstrated that you're hot for her. It hardly matters what you say any more.

Blaming it on alcohol is pretty lame. Was she the only girl there?

You have now 'used' her twice, and to be honest, I think you owe her an apology. She certainly deserves better than to be ignored via text and communicated to via friends. I did a double take on your age - as I assumed based on all you described that you were 15. I'd say it's time to grow up and take responsability for your actions and not blame it on the booze.

4. matty123

just be honest, its all you can do, and stop leading her on, if your going to get drunk at a party then ask your friends to keep you away from her!

5. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You need a wingman. Ask him/her to keep you away from her. You're leading her and sending mixed signals. You probably confusing the hell outta the poor girl.

6. Gambit

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to explain her that I dont like her and that it was never my intention to play or hurt her feelings. I'm also know that I owe her an apology too. I'm perfectly aware that I'm old enough to be responsible for my actions and dont blame them on the alcohol.

Hopefully this will not happen again, I need to keep myself out of trouble. Although, this is a little bit difficult for me because I naturally have a flirty behavior with women, and it get worse when I drink.

thanks!

~Charlie