1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chubby chasers.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hollowsoul, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazyhead

Me. I think muffin tops are so cute.

2. Ruafei

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ~Arise from your grave, oh thread long forgotten.(most likely)~

I will say, by way of apology for being a thread necromancer here, that as I was searching through google on the subject I was linked here. Extremely depressed by the usual 'scene' tonight while out and about, I came home and began searching to find if there were - in fact - any gay guys in all of creation who could appreciate someone as large as myself. My ex couldn't, and instead decided to cheat on me with someone more....to his tastes. As someone else put it earlier, if they do exist, it seems to be in some far off dimension because it certainly isn't around here. This thread has lifted my spirits a bit though, and convinced me to sign up for this forum. Thank you for letting me know that there must be some hope for me out there somewhere...even if it's not close to home.

3. aeva

I've been with a few bigger girls , but in general I prefer girls my weight or skinnier.

Of course, weight wouldn't be a deciding factor in whether or not I'd date somebody, I'm just usually not as attracted to larger girls.

4. jvn95

I <3 Chubby guys. I can't seem to like skinny guys.

I NEED some meat on d'em Bones!!!

5. PurpleCrab

I prefer skinny guys and chubby girls! How weird of me isn't it.

Though I've only had bad experiences with the chubby girls I've dated because they weren't at ease in their own skin, making them very insecure.

6. Dodsworth

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Agreed!:eusa_clap

---------- Post added 30th Sep 2013 at 02:14 PM ----------

Maybe some people don't like the "clique" terminologies, but I fall into this category. :icon_biggI've always been attracted to big men even before the terms chub, bear, etc. came into vogue. Everyone has certain body types that arouse them and big bellies have always done it for me.
    Having said that, if I had BHM lover and he lost weight or wanted to lose weight I'd still love him.

7. Rexmond

I like chubbier guys. It varies from person to person and there are other factors to consider too like ethnicity, skin colour. All of those interlink and help me decided whether I find someone attractive or not. I tend to find more indian towards middle eastern, bigger guys more attractive than others.

8. Aussir

Loving my girlfriend who has weight issues because of her thyroid, makes me an automatic chubby chaser just because of her weight?

I DON'T THINK SO!

For me chubby chasers are the people after those 300/400lbs people and that feed their bad habits instead of shoving them in a diet to lose the "laze around and chug food" fat.

My girlfriend gets weight out of thin air because of her thyroid and I've been very close to breaking people's teeth in for making stupid remarks about her weight, thinking it's from food.

She wants to lose all that weight because of health and self-esteem issues while having to battle hypothyroidism, and at the same time I see chubby chasers pump more death into already overweight people... it makes me see red!

So no... I'm NOT a chubby chaser. In fact, I put her on Mediterranean diet (what I eat) and got advice on how to pump the iodine levels in her (iodine is needed by the thyroid), to help her shed the last of the weight before she can get rid of excess skin.

Just having an overweight SO doesn't make an automatic chubby chaser.

I wouldn't date anyone overweight from feeding their face all day.

#88 Aussir, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2013
  9. BornInTexas

Yay. I'm so happy threads like this exist. :grin: FAT FAN HERE! Everything about chubby guys are really attractive to me. Chubby cheeks, large thighs, love handles, and tummies? DON'T MIND IF I DO! :grin:

10. Femmeme

I'll chime in and say I heart chubby, chunky, stocky, thick and curvy girls. I love the heft and solidity and at the same time, softness of them.

11. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

Absolutely. Chunky/chubby/stocky guys are hot. +Hairy. +Nice big arms for a nice cuddle. :slight_smile:

12. DrkRayne

I dont know if I count, as my wife is small, but I've always been attracted to thicker women in reality.
    Women who are about a 12/14/16 have ALWAYS been sexy to me. The curves, the hips :slight_smile: Think: Callie (Sara Ramirez), Queen Latifah...yep those kinds. Thick girls. Something to hold on to.

So...yeah I like thicker women. Does that make me a chubby chaser to me....no because to me those girls aren't "fat" they are just thick...but people would say I am.
    I was never first attracted to small women, and NEVER expected to end up with one. I always figured since i like bigger women, that's who i would end up with.

However...my wife is a tiny woman (5'1 and size 4/6) and I appreciate her the way she is.

So...maybe? I was a chubby chaser. But those women never liked me....i always attracted to small/slim type.

#92 DrkRayne, Oct 15, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  13. leer

dont mind bears myself find chubby guys sexy being a member of a gym you get to see a fair bit of nakedness .

14. Hrantou

Hah! Well, it's nice to know that some people like heavier set people like me :kiss: That really cheers me up.

Too bad I never meet anyone who does....:dry:

As for me, I don't really care. Heavy, skinny, thin, muscled...If I like you, I like YOU, not your body.

15. biggayguy

"I'm not fat. I'm fluffy."

16. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

Haha :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: love it!!

17. MrAllMonday

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not fussy. I like guys as long as they are groomed, smartly dressed and polite.

18. Soddit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone can be sexy, weight doesn't really have anything to do with it. Everyone's allowed a preference and I'm so tired of people ripping at each others throats because someone doesn't like a certain body type. If every one was the same life would be boring.
    Personally, I like bigger girls, I just don't feel attracted to thin women.
    But I mean if my girlfriend decided one day to lose weight I'd still love her just the same. I'm not supporting her to stay big, I just think she's beautiful the way she is and I let her know that. It's no ones choice to say what she should have to do with her body but her

19. biggayguy

20. Moodlighter

Moodlighter Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.