1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I just held hands for the FIRST TIME! =D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Mugwump, Sep 5, 2010.

1. Mugwump

OMG! Yes! I just held hands in a 'romantic' way for the first time ever! Like WOW! And if I ever had a doubt I was gay, it's completely flattened now. I was scared out of my head, but it was so exciting!!! I'm so dumb at this... she got closer and closer and it took me so long to realised. She had her arm on the back of my chair. Then she put her hand on my leg. I was freaking out!! I liked it, but I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I kept inching my hand slightly closer to hers, but was so scared to touch it! Anyway, we ended up holding hands... and my hand was all sweaty! Eww. Then she put her arm around me and finally I got up the guts to put my hand on her leg. LOL. I can't believe how hard all that was! Was amazing though. Never felt like that before :slight_smile: I dropped her off and she kissed me on the cheek. I was rather relieved it wasn't the lips, but also kinda disappointed and worried at the same time. I am scared that I'm not good at reciprocating things. E.g. she might call me cutie, or touch or something, and I just sit there and wait for it to happen. ARGH! OMG. Yep. Big day for me.

2. Blakus

naw :slight_smile:
    I love that feeling. I used to be such a nervous wreck when it came to any displays of affections(public or private) but luckily I had a fantastic first boyfriend who really helped unlock me and now I'm really confident with that.
    looks like the same is happening for you! :slight_smile:

3. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Aww congratulations, it will become easier and more natural, you will get there it just takes time when you are new to it. As long as when she does it you arent pulling away she will know you like it, and if she knows you are new to it she will understand.

4. pandapops

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    aww this is cute.. congratulations and good luck for the future :slight_smile:

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Aww! The title made me smile lol

6. Sylver

Awww.... :slight_smile: So did I this week - I held hands with my boyfriend and had my first kiss too! :love: Isn't it a wonderful feeling? Make sure you just enjoy it.. make it last!

7. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    Awwwwwwwwww, that's so awesome. :grin: It's such an amazing feeling, isn't it?

I remember the first time I held hands. I was sitting next to my girlfriend on the bus, and all of a sudden she turned to me and blurted out "Can I take hostage of your hand?" I said yes, and even then it took like 10 minutes for us to work up the nerve to actually start holding hands. xD

Don't worry about being shy, it'll get easier. I actually have the same problem; it took a long time for me to be able to even hug my girlfriend without her initiating it first. But eventually you get more and more used to it and it's not so difficult to show affection anymore. :3

Gah, this thread makes me feel all warm and happy inside. :grin:

8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Awww, that's so sweet :slight_smile: I remember the first time my ex-type-person and I held hands. We were walking with our class from school to a nearby gym, and she said out of the blue "I have this random urge to hold your hand". So I took her hand, and we were really hyped up for the rest of the walk, skipping around and swinging our hands and kind of freaking out everyone walking with us.

9. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

That's very cute :slight_smile:

I'm happy for you.

10. llenadepecas

OML this is the cutest thing EVERRRRR.. I'm so happy for you :slight_smile: it's an amazing feeling, isn't it? ooo I'm all warm inside. yay :slight_smile: let us know updatesssss

11. Mugwump

Lol thanks for all the replies. It's nice to share warm fuzzies :slight_smile:

12. SaturdaySaviour

This is so great :grin: The excitement is bursting all over my screen

13. Root

That's awesome...
    My first time for pretty much everything relationship wise happened earlier this year. It was so insanely awesome at the time... I felt higher than any drug has ever taken me.

Having a girl in my room, lying on a bed with a girl, holding hands, kissing and sleeping next to said girl... I will never forget that night.

Next time though, it's gonna be a guy :slight_smile: Girls are just too confusing for me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. joezimm48

Awww thats soo cute :slight_smile:

15. 16bit

Out Status:
    A few people
    That's way too cute.
    I remember it was like that for me too for my first serious relationship... Of course, it was a guy, but kudos to you for being able to hold hands in public :slight_smile:
    I would be too much of a pussy to do that with a girl honestly xD

16. invincibletoday

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    D'awww that's so sweet! Gahh it's so cute! :slight_smile: I love that gittery feeling.