1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

I hope the next 5 days will change my view in life, if not then.. FML

2. Shevanel

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckuh6tKKias[/YOUTUBE]

This looks fucking amazing xD

And James Franco is hot again in this movie xD

3. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moje0ZBJEl8[/YOUTUBE]

^^One of the most underrated producers. That song has been stuck in my head all day lol.

4. Courtneyyy

are you implying that james franco is ever not hot?

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2011 at 12:58 AM ----------

oh my puppy.
    i need this little baby in my pocket, asap.

5. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

I am hungry>.<
    and smiling at Radiandawns post. uhm, have you thought of asking B, and be careful in not confusing friendship for something beyond that...

6. Shevanel

He isn't in Spiderman, he's a douchebag in those movies.

He's at his hottest in Pineapple Express.

7. Eponine

8. Last night I danced at two basketball games for dance team. We got there at five thirty, practiced in the wrestling room, which has no air conditioning, until six thirty, performed, then practiced til eight and performed again. The practice room was probably somewhere around 80 degrees, and we were all wearing body tights and thick long sleeved tops.

I spent the rest of my night throwing up three times in the last five hours.

9. radiantdawn

radiantdawn Guest

@ xballetxbeautyx: Aww, throwing up sucks >_< It's so painful... I'm randomly reminded of times I tried forcing myself to throw up, but never having the guts to actually go through with the throwing up part >_< . You should like... totally pamper yourself tomorrow, you'll feel better : ) It's what I do when I have a sucktastic day >_< .

and @Nat3: Are you asking me if I've thought about asking B to hang out, or are you asking me if I've thought about asking B if he's gay or bi or curious or etc. ? Cause I've thought of both >_< And the daydreams always end positively and then I get slapped in the face repeatedly once reality slaps in. He's like... really nice and pleasant, yeah, but he has his own group of friends established. I don't really have much variety or quantity of friends, I only have a few girl friends, and I missed my golden opportunity to become his friend when I transferred to the school last year, ha >_< . I basically am kinda trapped by my reputation, for 1 thing, and then also just by the whole load of sucky stuff that I'm going through.

I have a reputation for being a good student and what not, but I'm slipping up. The one thing I had, my grades, is basically slipping from my grasp. And I don't have the strength to keep on trying and trying because I always can't continue going forever.

And part of why I'm slipping up is cause I'm just stupidly clinically depressed and getting all this help that doesn't seem to be helping when it SHOULD be helping. And the problem isn't the people helping me, because they've been great. The problem is me, and how I can't even motivate myself anymore.

In closing to my spiel, yeah, I don't have the guts to ask B about anything. I doubt I could handle rejection, but how would I know, I've never dated anyone or even a guy friend since grade 6 >_< I just admire his kindness and looks from afar, ha >_< The sad thing is, he's the only person I've had a hardcore crush on, and he's the only person I've dreamt about in a romantic sense. And the dreams weren't even dirty or sexual, they were just me and him being boyfriends : ( So I know for sure, this isn't lust, but just a very strong infatuation.

I feel like I'm spilling poison on this thread >_< Sorry folks.

---------- Post added 8th Jan 2011 at 05:36 AM ----------

OOPS. mistake i missed -_- should have written, I've never dated anyone or even HAD a guy friend since grade 6. majorly changes the meaning of the sentence =p On a lighter note, I'm feeling a bit better after my strawberry pocky : D I'm actually mildly surprised I'm underweight, now that I think about it

#4929 radiantdawn, Jan 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2011
  10. RaRa

Tequila never again.

....and i mean it this time.

11. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    I'M GETTING MY VERY FIRST TATTOO TODAY.

I'm so excited. :grin: :grin: :grin:

12. KnightAssassin

thinking about what to spend my money on ....

13. RaRa

Jelly.

14. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Seeing a gay couple get cozy right in front of me. . . Now I'm listening to sad songs lol :frowning2:

15. Elicitra

my hair looks EPIIICCCC!!!!!

16. Daniel

You are such a hooker.

17. Courtneyyy

I know that the general consensus is that labels suck. I also know that the world isn't black&white, and it's a big mess of grey. I however, love labels, I don't care if people label me, I don't care if people incorrectly label me. I label people, and probably incorrectly label them, it makes it easier for me to understand this way. I hope this doesn't make me a horrible person.

18. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I think labels is just what we naturally do. The only time when labels become harmful is when someone lets the label define them. As in someone saying "I'm labeled blah blah so I can't do blah blah".

I would almost say that not using labels for people is impossible to do. The important thing is to keep those labels in check.

Well, thats my opinion.

19. Nomad187

Hi mister 12 year old. could you please stop asking me out and to come over to play games with you. you live beside my cousin. get him to come over.

20. Elicitra

alucard/arucard from hellsing has some nice outfits..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.