1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Are You Thinking?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Martin, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cartman: "MOM! KITTY IS BEING A DILDO!"

Cartmans Mom: "Then I know a certain kitty-kitty whose sleeping with mommy tonight!"

Cartman:"...huh?"

South Park <333

2. Eponine

I love cheese.

3. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I hate going to college. I learn nothing. Its a waste of time!

4. Colton

"Your secret is safe with me."

Yeah right....

5. Goethe

i don't know why i can't do it! :/

6. Allistair

Allistair Guest

Well im not really sure what to say, seeing as i haven't been on in so long and i haven't posted in forever. But i just wanted to say that EC is a pretty cool website, the members that i got to know are very awesome people too. I believe some improvements could be made here and there. Although it is a support forum people really need to deal with their problems without resorting to making a thread for every single small issue that occurs in their life.

Honestly life isn't going to wait for you to get answers from someone else, i believe that you can get support from others but you should also solve your own problems through your own methods.

My time here has been pretty interesting, but i've gotten to the point where i don't really need to log on to this site anymore. I honestly hope that everyone finds the answers they seek and that they can get to where they want to in life. To the friends i made: you guys/girls are awesome!

Also your sexuality isn't something you should be put down for and if anything being something other than straight makes you much more different and unique. From what i've seen so far in my life this world desperately needs unique people and repressing your true self won't solve anything. Fight for what you want and don't let others put you down for who you are.

Well anyway this is my farewell letter sort of. So the last thing i'll say/post is a quote which i know is extremely cliche but whatever its a frigging farewell post.

“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.” – Alexander Graham Bell

Basically just don't stay focused on your past, keep looking towards the future and when a new path opens for you take that path. Focusing on the past and staying stuck in those negative thoughts will get you nowhere. This isn't part of the quote but i just wanted to say that you should all be damn proud of who you are and be proud of who you are and what you stand for.

Alrighty then guys/girls im out. Have a great life everyone.

7. 8bit

So, I'm in love with watching shows about forensics and murder.
    I can't help but feel creepy, because my favorite endings are the ones where the killers aren't caught.
    :c

8. RedKnight

ok. starting my assignment at 10 pm when its due tomorrow, yay procrastination!

9. Eric

I hate getting up early.

10. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    >>>I hate going to college. I learn nothing. Its a waste of time!

I think I learned more between the classes than I did during. Which meant it wasn't a waste of time at all. :slight_smile:

Lex

11. hazza

I am so over school! Only two weeks left though.....then 12 exams over 2 months >:[

12. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    It's over. She's really not coming back.

13. Kupo!

Kupo! Guest

I knew i would have a nightmare if i watched that stupid documentary, but i did it anyway >_>; So naturally i have this mare, and when i wake up terrified, i do the one thing i didnt want to do... i cried. Then i couldnt go back to sleep because i was afraid it would happen again, or it would continue. I laid there in bed for the next 3hrs till finally getting up and finding something to get my mind off of it. sadly, nothing did. I know it was just a dream, but it was too real for me not to feel this way. Here I sit, upset, stomach ache, and tired. Not sure what to do next...

14. SaturdaySaviour

I watched V for Vendetta yesterday and I cried like a baby.

I've never been so pathetic.

15. Pffft, only real men were kilts.

16. Daniel

I may punch my roommate in the face.

Yes-I am aware I am a hot mess. Yes...this is the internet. Yes it's a pet crab. No you can't eat it. Yes-you can fly-jump out of our 6th floor window!

Argh!

17. Eleanor Rigby

(*hug*)

18. Oh no.

Season finale of Rizzoli and Isles (ZOMG lesbian cop show!) is at the same time as my first ballet class of the year.

This is a total catastrophe.

19. Ben

Ben

I can't find the platypus I use to help with my posture x_x

WHERE ARE YOU PLATTTTTTTTY

20. x2x2x2x2y2

So I think things are better, but I really gotta learn to trust people. I can't push people away anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.