1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Feel Beautiful?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SMLequalBGFs, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Attacking my hair with the straighteners and putting over my eye(s) I do now ^_^

2. splattered

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I would like to feel beautiful I've always wanted to but I'm just a hairy dude that needs to work out. On that note I would upload a picture of myself to this place but I don't want to get found out.

3. blankpaper

Honestly, outer beauty interests me very little. Someone who is happy, healthy and confident is beautiful no matter how symmetrical their face is :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: So yes, I think I am "beautiful".

4. Airplanes

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Very well put! :grin:

5. Bario

Bario Guest

I would like to lose some weight, oh who am I kidding, a LOT of weight. I currently have a 90-95 cm waist.
    I also wish I had listened to my parents when I was younger and brushed my teeth, and didnt walk on my toes. God knows why I walked up on my toes so much, but now I have flat feet and all the problems and differences in growth that come from it. My teeth could be whiter, and no matter how hard I brush, my bad breath wont go away for longer than a couple of hours.
    But I know that appearance doesnt really matter and I dont let it bother me too much. But I did wish I was better looking.
    Wow, I just realised that I am really self-conscious, never noticed before.

Well, thats quite the text block there.

6. bambam07

When i'm not looking in a mirror two inches from my face, or thinking about how out of shape I am, yes. So, to answer, I was feeling cool and comfortable, but not so much anymore >.<

7. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    At times. Currently, no However, I'm also taking with an old flame that I have feelings for but he's in a relationship. Come back to me in 10 min or so :wink:

8. Leon481

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Not really, no. I like my face, but I really hate my body. Actually, I think I could look really good if I put enough effort into it, but I have the type of body where it would take far, far too much work to pull off. It's just not worth it. I'd rather spend my time doing things that satisfy my mind and heart than obsessing over appearence.

9. Just Adam

no i still dont feel pretty..but the bacon and egg roll prob didnt help that ...but was yummy

10. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's a lot of questions at once...
    I can't say I feel very beautiful or handsome, or sexy when sitting here all by myself. But I'm not feeling ugly either.

I know I can be cute when I want to. And talking to the right people makes me feel special. And that's more important than feeling beautiful to me...

11. joezimm48

I feel somewhere in between. Not ugly, but not noticeable.

12. 16bit

Out Status:
    A few people
    It depends.... I used to think I was pretty decent, but now I have the lowest self-esteem.
    Meh, oh well. :slight_smile:

13. Nomad187

I never used to but now I do all beacause of him

14. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    On the outside, yeah, I feel beautiful. But looks are trivial, so what does it matter? It doesn't mean anything to have good looks when it's the personality that counts. So the real question is: Do I feel beautiful with regard to my personality? Hmm I dunno, that will require a lot of thought to figure out.

15. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

Not at all. Sometimes I think "meh, it could be worse" but most of the time I feel rather hideous.

16. invincibletoday

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It depends on my mood but generally I don't think I'm too horrible. With that said, most the time I don't think I'm beautiful. Fortunately that's not too important in the big scheme of things :slight_smile:

17. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

I'm going to answer with an emphatic yes, for a few reasons:

-I wear clothing that I think looks good on me (slightly form-fitting shirts are the main thing I go for). My weight is hardly below average, but I know I live a healthy lifestyle, and I know I'm less overweight than I used to be. That combined with the clothing I wear allows me to feel comfortable with my weight. Now, I don't consider myself sexy, but that's because I'm attracted to overweight guys, so for me to find myself sexy would be a bad thing, for my health, at least, so for me to say I'm comfortable with my weight is really the highest praise I can give myself.

-I love my hair. There's nothing I love more on a guy than long hair (At least, there's nothing else I love more on a guy when it comes to whether I'll find him handsome; when it comes to attraction, weight it much more important to me.), so it's only reasonable that I would like my own long hair. My hair is currently about two feet long and has a natural wave at the end. I put a lot of effort into making it look good (well, a lot more than most guys do, but probably less than a lot of girls put into their hair), and that effort shows. I've gotten compliments from a lot of girls--and even from a few guys :grin:--about my hair, so that certainly helps me like it. But really, my love for my hair comes from within, not from outside. I just love looking at it, stroking it, running my fingers through it; I love the way it waves in the wind or floats in the air as I ride my bike; I love the way it feels on my back when I take my shirt off. Yeah, needless to say, my hair does wonders for my self-image. (Obligatory picture)

-Most importantly, I'm comfortable in my own skin. It may be a Catch-22, but when someone who doesn't fit into society's definition of beauty can still be proud of the way they look and show it, that is guaranteed to catch my attention, no matter what their gender. As such, the fact that I like the way I look feeds into me liking the way I look in a very nice positive feedback loop.

18. KnightAssassin

who could think i am beautiful ? ? ? ? I know i don't .

19. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

In my skinnys I now do. :astonished:

20. Ralivar

No, not particularly and as far as I can remember I don't think I ever have.