1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it alwasy gonna be like this...?

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by Ralphtruco, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well for the past few months i have been feeling...awful and i have myself to blame for that; for trusting some ...stupid guy...Long story short: he made me believe that he felt the same way as i did and trick me into losing my virginity with him ...And after like a week he told me like "you really believe i loved you? what an idiot..." (well idiot is an understament, but i dont know the exact translation)
    And i totally hate this feeling... Sometimes i want to make him pay or something and others just ...be like that again u_u...........
    I dont know lately i dont feel like doing anything...my best friendĀ“s birthday just passed...and i just dint wanna go, and i dont even want to celebrate MY own birthday...i dont feel like it
    Lately i just want to end it...Just stop being bi and be able to be 100% straight ...I just hate this u.u Lots of my friends have also passed something like this so im just guessing that the majority are a bunch of douchebags just like him....... im just...Ugh =_=

2. i need help

im really sorry to hear that...the first person that i ever fooled around with turned out to be a huge tool...not only after we had our [how ever brief] thing he then proceeded to date my sister...yeah i know right...but i was torn up like why would he do this to me...fast forward like 2 years down the road i was going through a complex and i was texting people that meant something to me and asking if i ever meant anything to them and he sent me a response that made me so mad...he was like you were a stepping stone for me to help realize that im not gay...[yeah tell that to the guy your hooking up with now but...] i was so mad i was like you are [and never have been] worth my time...goodbye, get bent...and yeah i still know him cell number to this day and i havent dial it in 5 years and but it just done hurt like it did when it all went down...

moral of the story eventually you will be able to look back and so what a douche...and keep on moving...

3. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Wou wou xD wait i dint understand most of the things you said! Especially in the end with all the the things that look like thes ( ) D:
    When is "eventually" coming =_=?

4. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

Is not always going to be this way. Yes, you made a horrible mistake, but don't beat yourself too much up for it. Learn from it and next time you are with someone don't let them pressure you into having sex. Learn from your mistakes, but don't give up just because one asshole. Good luck :slight_smile:

5. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know where you are, but where I've been, most guys AREn't like that. Of course, they're more likely to be like that around your age. You're young, you're horny, you tend to have less respect for others and their boundaries. So young folks are a lot more likely to lie, cheat and steal to get into somebody's pants.

So you lost your virginity. Here's a little secret - it's not a magic talisman. Yeah, you'll never again have another first. But you'll never have another second, third, or twentieth. Hopefully, you at least enjoyed the sex. If not, chalk it up to a lesson learned - don't rush to get to bed - and take it with you as you continue through life. Some lessons cost more - in real life terms - than others. Just make sure you keep that one handy. :slight_smile:

Do your best to forgive him. "He was horny, he was deceptive, shame about that." Don't bother carting around either a flame of passion or a flame of resentment for him. You've got your life to live. :slight_smile:

Lex

6. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I dont know it just feels like it will always be like this :S In websites and stuff older people are only looking for sex...So when i get to their age...It will be horrible ;w;...
    Anyway, thanks, i guess i could learn something out of this but...I dont think i could forgive him an stay friends with him...My feelings wouldnt let me =/

7. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Most gay guys I know over the age of 30 have either settled down with a partner, or are actively looking for one. I know a couple who still enjoy "playing the field", and that's totally fine because that's what they want to do.

I don't expect you (necessarily) to stay friends with him. Just don't bother carrying the resentment around. Work on moving beyond it. :slight_smile:

Lex

8. Ralphtruco

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Well that must be over there ._. In my country things seem to be waaaaaaaaaaaaay difererent in that aspect :S
    *sighs* I have been trying on moving beyond it for like mmmm 6 months xD?

9. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Consider moving. :slight_smile:

Lex