1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ghosts/Paranormal Stuff

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by RiotPoofBrandon, Aug 11, 2010.

1. littledinosaurs

I remember exactly what you're talking about. Déjà Vu.

I do believe in it but I have a healthy sense of scepticism about it all too. Just because ghosts are real to me doesn't mean I go around believing every incident where someone screams "Paranormal!!"

2. RedState

Lol, I actually think some of them have been.

3. Danny19

Oh I love the paranormal stuff. I always thought that stuff was interesting, even though it freaks the heck out of me. I love watching that type of shows. But I always get scared after..lol.

Once when I stayed over at My aunts house I had a weird feeling since i got there. Then when i was asleep, i heard someone crack the door. I woke up and the door kept suqeeking open. I was honestly scared to turn around and look. Then I felt someone look at me from under my feet. I didnt want to look but i sort of saw a shadow, I woke up my older sister and she acted like nothin is wrong and she looked but no one was there. The door was open thought. In the morning I told my aunt I was freaked out at night and she said it could be possible it was my uncle's dad that had died a couple of years ago. I turned to my sister and I was freaked out. My sister admitted to being scared but she didnt want to seem like it so I wouldnt freak out more..

Freaky times.

4. Lucky Panda

I like scaring myself, too. But I regret it afterwards. There's actually a video on youtube my friend posted of herself and some of her friends LARP'ing at the cemetary because the building there closely resembles something sacred and dungeon-like. They were filming some Zelda scenes, if I recall. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: In the long run, near the end of the video, a paranormal scream can be heard, but only appeared in the video. I thought that was pretty cool.

I shouldn't be posting this, but as a child, my mom told me stories of her paranormal sightings in her childhood in Michoacan, Mexico. One day she told me to search the internet for things related to what she saw. Turns out, I found a lot of folklore and other legends. I found it interesting, and spooky at the same time. Usually, when my friends and I get together at a late-night party, we sit in circles and recall our events (though we've heard them a million of times already) and scare each other. Something that was odd to me was that my only other hispanic/mexican friend also told her story of her dad's paranormal activies, which mirrored that of my moms. I came home to tell her, and what-not. Creepy stuff.

Lol, but yes... I've had a fewexperiences in which I recall something odd. I guess I'll type up one or two. You can decide to read them or not:

When my sister was around 2 and 2 1/2, I had something odd happen to me. At the time, we'd just gotten back from living in mid-Texas. We'd leased our house to man and woman, but got back to find all the doors either broken or gone, some windows broken, and a lot of trash. In the back of the house, we'd found a dead dog that they'd forgotten to feed. ><;; So, after this mishap, and having them pay the fees, they moved to some local apartments, and we'd renovated the house. After building an expansion to the back of the house (a room and bathroom), my mom moved to the back room, and I got her room. However, her room was in need of some serious floor remodeling. So, I slept in her room for a long time with her, my sister, and stepdad. :slight_smile: Fun times. I remember one night my sister waking up and crying around 2 in the morning. My mom nudged me to get up and make her a bottle. So, I got up, went to the kitchen (on the complete other side of the house) and started making her a bottle. However, in the midst of adding the baby formula, I caught the glimpse of the after-motion of a dog in the corner of my eye. Like, y'know, when you move you hand fast and you see the after-blur? Yeah. That. Well, it kind of bothered me that I saw that since we had no dog, but it was 2 in the morning, and I was young; I could care less. Besides, I'd only seen the after-blur. So, I go back to the room, by now my sister is fast asleep already, and I lay the bottle next to her, and go back to bed. Morning comes around, and the bottle is empty. So, I take my sister out and let her waddle around (she could barely force a walk, and had simple vocabulary) and go into the kitchen to make her another bottle for later. As I'm making the other bottle, my sister waddles to the kitchen and stands where I'd seen the dog. I, thinking it was the dog again, turn around and spot her. Then she said something so cute and freakishly creepy, I think I cried:

"Bow-wow here." It makes no sense to me how'd she seen it, since she was in her crib and my mom would have heard her get out. Also, the room she was in was on the other side of the house. There was no way she had a view of the kitchen. Nowadays, I ask my sister if she remembers saying that. She doesn't recall a thing. xD Anywho, It was an interesting day. I don't remember seeing anything dog-like to this day. But, yeah, that's it. Sorry it's so long. XD

5. Mysterons

Mysterons Guest

[​IMG]

Sorry, I just couldn't resist :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

6. ^ Seeing that poster makes me think of the X-Files theme song...and thinking of the X-Files theme song, makes me wanna crawl under my bed sheets and cry xD

7. SaiRev3

Seeing this thread creeped me out. :confused: Lol

I kinda believe. Nothing totally paranormal happened to me yet. I wanna share something. :grin:

My brothers' girlfriend, Monica, one day told me a creepy story about someone related to her. The story was that there were these two little girls. One of the girls was sleeping one day and someone was tugging on her blanket at the other side of the bed. She got creeped out and said "Is that you, sister?..." And no reply. She looked at the other side of the bed and saw no one and she got scared and screamed.

Monica said she was okay though. XP I don't remember this good since she told me this like 2 years ago. :/

OH! And something else I saw in the news. It's called "Facebook ghosts." It was about people who had friends on Facebook that died days, weeks, or months ago. Those friends came back on facebook, even though they were dead. Some people were very scared and shocked. Some cried.

#27 SaiRev3, Aug 14, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2010
  8. KittyBoy

Personally, I believe that the past has an annoying habit of imprinting its presence onto our surroundings...

9. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

No, and no :slight_smile: .