1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Heterosexuality is wrong.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AlexPatrickMorrissey, Aug 8, 2010.

1. starfish

I think that is where I got it.

I'm like Carlos Mencia, I steal most of my jokes. Of course I also stole that joke.

2. pirateninja

Seriously, straight people should stop flaunting it. I'm out, enjoying a night at the pub, and this breeder starts bragging to his mates about some girl he had the other night. I don't want to hear this kind of smut when I'm out and about.

Personally, I reckon they should stick to their "Straight Bars" and leave all the normal pubs for us normal people.

3. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    [​IMG]

Sadly, all the posters on the pole got taken down when the semester finished, but it was awesome while it lasted. I have one of them on my wall too :grin:

4. MagicalMatt

That's an ad for this AWESOME under 18 gay club in Australia!

5. pirateninja

Not to mention all the straight TV shows that are on nowadays; men and women holding hands, kissing...

HOW DO WE EXPLAIN THAT TO THE CHILDREN?

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

When you say "that's so straight" do you know what you're saying? Knock it off.

7. mattyrusso

LOL this thread is c o m e d y!

8. Étoile

Like, I don't understand. What would make a man like breasts and vagina? The vagina is an exit, not an entrance. Two sausages make a link, not a sausage and patty. Obviously, God made men to be with men, since they have the same parts.

I'm cool with straight people. I just don't want them teaching my kids and stuff. Like, how would I explain to them that Mr. Greenman has a girlfriend?

I'm really getting tired of them demanding special rights. Why should we have to give special treatment to a man eating the catnip?

I don't judge, but heterosexuals are going to Hell. Look what happened to Adam and Eve. They were practicing heterosexual acts and God punished them for it.

I love this thread. :lol:

9. ok455

My straight friend came out of the closet I said i am fine with you being straight but do not hit on me or check out my ass.

10. pirateninja

I have a straight male friend. Even when he's just hanging round me, I'm sure that he's just thinking about having sex with me. It makes me feel uncomfortable. I mean, he's straight, so he obviously fancies EVERY woman he sees, right?

11. Jeremy

You guys have no idea! You don't know what it's like! All I want is to be normal... I didn't choose to be straight. I don't know why I have these feelings towards the opposite sex. I try to suppress them as much as I can, but I just can't help it. Also, my parents are always talking about how straights are going to hell. I don't wanna go to hell. I just want all of this to go away! :tears:

hehe

12. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Your going to hell!!!!!!!!!!:tantrum:

13. Connor22

but how can they know? they're not old enough to know yet!

14. xCrazyInsanity

Oh come on now, we need some tolerance. As long as their not pushing their straight agenda on us it's fine.
    Those straights are people to, barely people, but they're people. Let 'em live together, but I don't think they need a marriage. What's wrong with civil unions for straights? I mean, it worked in the past with other issues right?

More frustrating are them who ya can't tell if they're hetro or not. I mean, really. If you're going to be in a male/female relationship, at least do something that tells me I shouldn't make physical contact with you
    ...yknow. So i don't accidentally lead you on or anything.

:roflmao:

15. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)
    Some very good points have been raised in this thread.

I'm all for equal rights but there has to be a limit. I mean the other day I got approached by a woman who wondered if I was straight. There's just no shame in it!

I have also changed my appearance now to make sure no one will ever mistake me for a heterosexual again! The embarrassment of being one of them is too great!

:lol:

16. Daniel

At work on of my coworkers came out as a breeder. It was so weird I didn't think they really existed, you know?

17. blankpaper

Kids these days seem to be coming out as heterosexual younger and younger. I think that they are just doing it for attention; once they get older they'll realize how things are really meant to be.

18. Riaan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If you want to be heterosexual, that's fine- as long as you stay celibate.(!)

19. 4 seat

My best friend is straight, it's weird. Most people think we're dating when they see us together, but I would be embarrassed if others found out that I hang out with a guy that likes women. I know that he's checking out women sometimes and it makes me uncomfortable that he's not hitting on me. He's pretty normal for the most part so I just try not to think about the fact that he likes women. That grosses me out.

20. Steve

Born in australia, but now living some where else
    The worst thing is all the bestr looking men are straight! every time I hit on one he goes sorry i likem women ., like wtf?????