1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Intense Dreams?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Revan, Aug 5, 2010.

1. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    My dreams aren't in order, they're usually stories, but not in order. I see the end first, then the begining then the middle of the story. It's all really confusing.

One dream that really shook me when I was like 9 and brought me to tears was one where, after watching Criminal Minds all night, someone came out of the dark, slaughtered my mom and dad then tortured my little brother right in front of me he let me go to call the police I think, he wanted to be caught. I've been afraid of the dark ever since. I have 2 nightlights in my room. I fear closing my eyes sometimes.

2. Shevanel

Sometimes, I have these dreams about a man in a hat chasing me...

I don't really know where we are though, it's really dark but it's hot. Pipes and steam.

He has knives on his fingers...

3. SolitaryKnight

OMG me too! What does it all mean? :eek:

4. Shevanel

I don't know... I haven't slept since the last dream with him.... I'm afraid of what happens when he gets me =/

5. Stuie

My dreams are normally intensely boring. I had recurring dreams of finding my iPod cable for a while when it was lost. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although the last dream that I can actually remember most of was this gay romance story, although I was just watching it. The ending was really sad though as one of the guys found the other buried and drowned at the beach where their romance had blossomed. That was intensely depressing. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. thegrimreaper

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had a dream once that was so ridiculous, I ended up dying in it. That when I woke up I actually thought I was dead and like a ghost or something. Unfortunantly it was a recurring dream, so I felt like an idiot whenever I asked someone if they could really see me. Lol.

7. littledinosaurs

I had a dream that my teeth were falling out and I kept continuously spitting them out everywhere. Apparently this is a really common dream among people too. I mean it wasn't that intense, but it's interesting that it's a collective dream thing.

8. thegrimreaper

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    holy crap dude, Ive had that one too, but that could be because of my paranoia of losing my teeth at 16.....

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish I could control my dreams....but it takes a lot of control and time to learn...

10. VampConspiracy

Uh, I usually don't dream/can't remember dreaming.

But the one I remember right now is actually rather fit for one of those gross-out sites and I refuse to post it here. It does involve some knife in the process, though.

11. Miss Bubbles

I had a dream that my bf had died in a car crash it disturbed me so much that I made him swear he would be careful at all time and he looked at me weird. And i didn't want to get in a car for a week.

12. Paper Heart

I once had a dream where I drowned. Another I fell from like a plane into an empty pool. That one I didnt even die on impact, I had to watch my family grieve. That was awful.

Another was my friend and the love of my life making out and me walking in on that. That one was worse.

13. damo56

damo56 Guest

i had a really bad recurring dream when i was younger, it affected me during the day. my grandmother read me an old story with jack frost in it, that night and many nights after i dreamt about him chasing me and freezing me. during the day i could hear the pulse in my ear and it sort of scared me a bit, i thought he was behind me or something lol. i always pictured him as a man made of ice so when i first saw a flamethrower i was happy :grin:

another bad one i had came after watching a movie with weird monster things that kidnapped some kids out of their beds. a long time after that i had some fairly bad nightmares. then i learnt to control my dreams and it got quite violent lol.

dont get any bad or intense dreams anymore, i dream whatever i want. there are no tears but once i noticed i was wet in other areas :grin: *embarrased* but it was a good dream and thats what matters

14. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whenever I take a nap in the afternoon, I get bad dreams. I have no idea what the connection is. But, I always wake up scared. So, I have stopped taking a nap now.. which sucks big time. coz sleeping is the best !

15. xCrazyInsanity

I don't dream much (or, rather, don't remember them much).
    When I do, they're always like that. I only seem to remember the ones that are somehow a flashback or otherwise messed up.

...my head is fucked. Not that it isn't obvious by my choice of avatar...

16. partietraumatic

yeah i regularly have dreams about teeth falling out. But apparently its very common. It supposedly relates to insecurities about your appearance, if you believe in dream interpretation...

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Freddy's coming to get you :slight_smile: Is this the guy in your dreams?

[​IMG]

18. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had one last night that made me feel bad a little after I woke up.

in the dream:
    I was at my grandparent's house and there were all these dead fish in the canal on the property, then I noticed a nest of bees under the back porch, so I threw a pest bomb under there to kill them. My parents arrived and kept trying to go into the backyard, and I had to keep reminding them that I set off a gas bomb for the bees. They told me we had to fix the place up to sell it since my grandparents had passed then I woke up.

What made me upset was since they died I've had dreams that my grandparents were still alive, but this was the first one I've that they were dead.

19. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have a magic couch in my house. For reasons that aren't quite clear, when I sleep on it, I somehow get stuck in REM sleep. And my dreams apparently go on FOREVER. I was having trouble sleeping last night, so after doing some work in the house, I lay down on the couch and read for a bit. Then I felt sleepy, so I just turned out the light and fell asleep. I woke up maybe 90 minutes later, completely out of breath and my heart racing. During that 90 minute period I remember dreaming about:

* the abandoned subway tunnel under the city that was filled with old furniture.
    * the angry gang who wanted to beat me up, because some white rap artist had left his duffel bag full of CDs on the ground, and they thought it was mine, and they thought it meant I thought white rappers were better than black rappers.
    * the very tiny (like three feet tall) Asian woman who wanted to know if I wanted to make extra money doing something sexual. She had me drop my pants and shined a light against my Mr Happy, casting a shadow on the wall. She then started touching the shadow, which somehow manipulated the actual item into reacting. It was bizarre and somewhat messy.
    * the UFO flying over the city, and the ONE other person who saw it...and how paranoid he looked.
    * trying to get to my friend's house on a homemade go-kart (built on a piece of particle board) going down the busiest street in town8
    * running into said friend before getting there. He gave me his bike to ride instead, and I tried biking while carrying the go-kart under my arm. Twice I wobbled into traffic and narrowly missed getting hit by fire trucks.
    * Running BACK into the Asian woman and asking if she still wanted me to work for her, to which she grimly said "Only gnats in-jaculate." I have absolutely no idea what that means, but I took it to mean she wasn't impressed with my performance.
    * The last bit involved missiles and fires, but no idea what lead up to it.

And this is pretty normal for a couch dream. I actually really enjoy the dreams, no matter how intense they are. But I always wake up feeling REALLY tired. It takes all my effort to get off that couch, and no matter how much sleep I get, it's never enough.

Lex

20. Techcompu2

I kinda want that couch lol