1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Burning Star IV, Aug 3, 2010.

?

Attractive?

1. Yes :)

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  2. Nawh.

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  3. Borderline.

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. He looks like an ugly 10-year-old girl.

23 vote(s)
    53.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Yeah, you're blowing it way out of context. So I wont bother to reply to your irrationalities.

2. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    No. Too young.

3. St. Jimmy

When is the last time you've heard him? For the life of me I can't think of one time he's sounded like a 10 year old girl anyway.

lol, what 10 year old girls are you looking at??

And yes, I know it was a poll option. So I guess that is more addressed to the OP.

Nope, he wasn't blowing it way out of context. What he said is all true.

4. Burning Star IV

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    To see what other people thought of him. As I said.

He got off youtube as masturbatory material for obcessive, crazy, teenage girls. Don't deny some of that is true. He wouldn't make gratuitous amounts of money if it weren't for his diehard fans. It isn't illegal to become famous and rich from a solid fan base,, but the way his fans act, it should be.

Toronto's Pearson Airport. Heinous for flight delays. He wasn'tfamous then, I had never heard of him before. I was just atrophying on the rock hard seats waiting for a flight and I started taalking to this kid behind me to pass the time.

I also hate him because he got pissy after the Junos in St. John's after losing everything to Drake. Started going on a rant about how much he hates this "Fucking Rock." Drove plenty of Newfies when we heard that.

5. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

kinda looks like a piranha.

6. St. Jimmy

Seriously? He was a VERY little kid when he got discovered. If he was "masturbatory material" at that time it would be for gay pedophiles, not teen girls.

And he was discovered by the PUBLIC, not anyone else. He was a big deal before he was even signed.

Something doesn't add up here. Oh wait. His first flight was a trip down to Atlanta to make a record deal. So are you saying you met him at that time? How long ago was that?

Did you read this on the internet or did see it happen? Because from what I've read on the internet, Justin Bieber has died more times than I can count on both my hands, has flipped the shit on an Australian TV reporter and has also come out of the closet quite a few times. And that's only a few things I've read. It's a shame there's NO evidence for any of it.

7. Nomad187

#27 Nomad187, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  8. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Please keep this thread civil or it will have to be locked.

9. Nomad187

Sorry I edited my post to make it more civil

10. x2x2x2x2y2

His music is just ok IMO. I think he's cute though. Also, from all the interviews and vids I've seen he seems kinda cocky, which makes me a bit of an anti-fan. Lol I can't stand cocky people!!

11. Emberstone

when the little brat hits pubetery... then we will talk.

12. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno...I don't necessarily mind his music oddly...but him alone makes me want to ram my head into a wall. It's like he forgets he's even from Canada it seems unless he's IN Canada -_-

----------

Listen, I agree that hating on him completely is wrong. But to me...being a musician, his music is simply catchy tunes. IF you examine it for actual talent you won't find any. I've watched his youtube videos before fame and they were just so-so. The fact also is, if you wait for his voice to finally change, he could wind up losing everything if his voice doesn't go the right way. You really need to understand that some people don't hate him the way you think they hate them, some only hate him because of how he acts. The fact is, he's let fame go to his head and acts like he's all that. And if it weren't for his fans, which remind me of Twilight fans since they are of that age group lol, he wouldn't be where he is today. If you want ACTUAL talent, then look at some artists that have it like Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Tina Turner, and from older times, Duke Ellington and others. You can only say he has talent because you have been desensitized to what REAL talent is because America is simply putting out artists like him over and over and as a result you think that's talent. HE has SOME talent, because he can at least carry a tune which is more than I can say for other artists like him *cough* Jonas Brothers *cough* but none the less he is a young kid who half the time sounds like a girl. Now if he was a girl and didn't act like a twat, maybe I'd like him more. But for now, I'm going to keep analyzing Justine's music for actual quality. :slight_smile:

13. St. Jimmy

Really.. I'm a musician too and he has talent. Not only does he play five instruments, but anyone who can do what he does has talent. Do you think just anyone can go in a recording studio and have it sound that good? Or have an acoustic performance sound good? No...

For the record, he was discovered by the public. The public doesn't just make any random singer famous. There were a TON out there on youtube when it happened to him, so why do you think the public decided to pass his videos around and give him millions of hits?

Justin acts like a teenager, nothing more and nothing less. I've seen more of him than you have and nothing stuck out to me that would make people hate him. So how he acts is not why they hate him.

His music caters to the teenage girls. They knew that making it, therefore they're not going to try to put anything amazingly spectacular in it. They don't need to.

Also, watch something recent. Like this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HAjZfHPs6w

Does he still sound like a girl? And if you were referring to before, I'm pretty sure MOST boys who's voices haven't changed sound like a girl. It was nothing unusual. But either way, this "girl" joke is FAR from relevant anymore.

#33 St. Jimmy, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
  14. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

BABY BABY (out of tune) BABY BABY BABY (end out of tune) BABY! OH HOW YOU DO ME!

Oh my god, I have talent according to St.Jimmy!

So he plays 5 instruments. That's not really talent. Anyone can learn to play an instrument. Some people just find it harder.

15. St. Jimmy

Wrong. You're taking what I said WAYYYYY out of context. Go read it again.

Also, you seem to be implying Justin sings it out of tune. Well no. If he WAS someone would fix it. Do you have any clue how many professionals he has around him supporting and giving advice?? Clearly not.

Oh you are so wrong about the instruments part. I know that some people just can't play an instrument from personal experience. Don't even try arguing that with me.

16. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I can't stand his music, but I think he's handsome. Too young though.

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

So all those live performances of him just singing completely out of tune for 80% of the show is just made up? Clearly not.

Oh just like how some people can't learn to play an instrument (which I disagree with, because I was one of those people and I found a way to teach myself) some people just can't sing or write music. Like Justin Beiber.

:3

He's going through puberty (obviously just starting), no one during that time can sing. Fact.

#37 Lady Gaga, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2010
  18. St. Jimmy

Yes, made up by YOU. As I said (simple logic), he has MANY people around him. They wouldn't let him sing out of tune. They would fix it. Get over yourself.

Disagree with it all you want, I'm giving you a fact. If he couldn't sing he wouldn't be famous. See what I said about his music above. This is really a very simple concept. Why is it so hard for you to understand?

"Obviously just starting"? Please get your facts straight before you act like you know what you're talking about.

And for you to claim no kid can sing when going through puberty is outrageous. It's been done over and over and over again.

19. ANightDude

Jeez, what is his undying hatred you have for him? He isn't GaGa. Get over it.

20. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm quick question, have you heard of those machines that can mix peoples voices to make them sound good? Oh and did you know that they work on LIVE performances? It's true. So will you two stop being blind and deaf and actually listen? Oh wait...you're 15 and 16, the age group of those who love him...my bad, no wonder it's falling on deaf ears -_-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.