1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

this is the best forum in the universe

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Pseudojim, Jul 21, 2010.

1. Pseudojim

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I thought i'd just express appreciation for this amazing forum. Absolutely everyone would benefit from this community, especially young people, doubly especially troubled young people. It even keeps me entertained when i'm bored and finished lurking all the forums, the arcade's awesome fun. The advice is top notch in all fields, and i don't know who is financially responsible for keeping this place afloat, but you sir/madam are a saint.

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's an awesome thing to hear :grin: EC's done so much for a lot of people, myself included, and it's so great to hear that people are still getting a lot out of it.

3. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've just joined a few minutes ago and I'm lovin' it! The community is so darn vibrant, it's amazing! I've read some coming out stories and some support pages and they're all so inspiring and supportive. It's a really great place for LGBT people, especially youths. :grin:

4. Jeremy

I love this place. It's the only place for me where being gay is completely normal, and you can have a conversation with a gay person without having to worry about thinking that they could be thinking that you like them or that they think that you think that they like you when they don't... or something like that. (The conservative world sucks).

5. Connor22

I'm going to throw my bit in GO ON EC!!!!

6. Severed Serenity

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Empty Closets has been my refuge for 3 or 4 years now, and the peope here have all been great to me. I'm glad to help and be helped, and here is one of the only places I feel safe doing so. The admins are great and the members relate to almost everything. There's such a diverse group of people here, and it's fantastic. Yay for EC!

7. Colton

Gosh! EC is amazing! I would probably be going crazy if I wouldn't have found it. The best part is seeing my out status change from not out at all, to, 5 people. Well, and getting married :grin:

8. Smiley1123

I have been here for over 2 years now and I KNOW that I would have gone mentally insane! Through all the ups and downs everyone on EC was here to listen to my problems. EC is the best! :grin:

9. Jeremy

This site makes me want to tell more people that I'm gay. lol xD Even if I'm expecting them to disapprove.
    This site makes me think of gays as unique and special in a good way. I mean really we're less than 10% of the population. That's pretty unique. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Although I know others may not understand it as well, I understand better after coming here, and I guess me being okay with it is the first step right??? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Owen91

Owen91 Guest

Me too. :3
    Even before I actually became a member I browsed the forum quite often and found comfort in the advice given and conversations taking place.
    EC is the best forum on the internets, definitely.

11. VampConspiracy

Okay, so Wikipedia can help in unexpected ways, and is not just for those information hoarders. Oh wait, I AM an information hoarder. Umm...

All silliness aside, I found this place through Wikipedia, and I was afraid to even browse through the forums. A few days after finding it, I registered, and made my introductory post.

This place is the most active and friendliest forum I have joined. This forum has helped me accept my attractions and not to fight them. I like what you people have done here.

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Dancing banana, dancing banana, dancing banana...

Lex

13. nebenebe

Lafayette, Louisiana, USA, North America, Earth
    I love this site, I wish I could tell everyone about it and how nice it is!

14. Jeremy

yeah! Except most of my friends are straight, and they'd probably think I'm messed up for going here. But still... if straight people could just understand and realize how normal all of us are and how we're no different from them... lol XD

15. MagicalMatt

Gah! I just want to second and third and fourth everything said here! I had a couple pressing issues when I first signed on, and the members here just dove in and helped out.

Now I spend my time just helping people that need a shoulder or an ear, and I love the friends I've made in just five nights of perusing and replying.

Big love to EC and it's staff and members!

16. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yup, this site really helped push my butt outta the closet. there are some really great people here.