1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think Justin Bieber haters...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ANightDude, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Étoile

I just saw 3 interviews of his on Youtube and he seemed down-to-earth, relaxed, and pretty average.

Can y'all give me an example where he seemed arrogant because I didn't see it.

2. haelmarie

I heard that he didn't know German was a language or something like that.

3. TroubledRyan

LMAO!

For those of you guys who are going to unsubscribe, I hope you get ran over by a butch lesbian in a pick up truck...lmao omg!

I think he is gay though ^.~

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I don't hate him as a person.

I hate him as a musician.

5. AlyssWonderland

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkKqihEUmH4[/YOUTUBE]

"Sorry, we don't say that in America..."
    He can't say that, HE'S FROM CANADA.

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

He probably meant the region.

After all, the country is called "United State OF America" not America. Canada is America too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

So is Mexico for that matter.

(So are countries like Chile, Peru, and Venezuela, but that's a different America!)

7. Emberstone

is he a castrati or something?

8. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)

Kind of agree with you, have nothing against him. At the same time I would not say i hate him as a musician. I just don't think he is very good, in fact he is rather poor.

9. AlyssWonderland

That still doesn't make him any less stupid for not knowing what German is... :slight_smile:

10. excuseyou77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't have any actual hate for him, I just find him seriously overrated and don't see all the hype surrounding him.

11. VampConspiracy

No YouTube video is going to change my perspective about some random celebrity, especially some annoying, prepubescent-sounding sixteen-year-old.

12. Emberstone

he sounds like his testicles (if they exist) never descended...

flash in the pan.

just because alot of tween girls scream their heads off in a fad focused mindless mob mentality, doesnt mean what they are screaming over has legitimacy or value.

13. ANightDude

I find it a little funny how this website is all about acceptance, tolerance, and celebrating everyone's differences still thinks it's okay to bash on another person they don't know. Guess we all slip through the cracks one way or another.

A lot of us spend a lot of time in our lives fighting people who hate us for who we are. And here we are, just putting it right back into society. Nice job, guys.

14. djt820

I'm gonna state the obvious: Everyone is a hypocrite. If you didn't know this, then I'm sorry. Like I said before, I just think of Bieber as another Pop Music puppet; I don't hate him but some people do. Who cares? If you like him, then you like him. People have the right to hate something if they want to. I listen to Jazz. I have heard people say they hate jazz but that doesn't bother me; I still listen to what I like, ignoring the hate that surrounds it.

15. Meropspusillus

While I agree with the platform (Twilight haters and Bieber haters and the like are annoying...I don't like either but I sometimes want to strangle people who won't shut up about how much they suck.) I find myself really annoyed by this guy. It kinda made me like Bieber even less...so I wouldn't advise this video for anyone who already doesn't like Justin Bieber =P.

16. VampConspiracy

There is one group of people that I do have something against: celebrities. And since celebrities tend to pump out things that end up on television, in the cinema, and in my sister's annoying music collection, I don't feel bad about bashing them.

If there wasn't an overall flood of junk taking over pop culture, I may not have this perspective. But there is, so I do.

17. Étoile

No one has yet to provide me with an example as to when he was arrogant or annoying.

18. Cracked Actor

I don't care about him at all, but I find him to be obnoxious. But whatever.

19. 507bro

I'm netueral with him but the thing i have a problem is his fans they scream and spam youtube with unwanted comments and bash anyone that dislikes him. If you seen cody simpson a australian teen that sings almost like him the bieber fans just come and troll the comments on his iyiyi video saying he is a bieber copy because he is a teen that sings. One thing i don't see bieber do is play the guitar whick cody can do.

20. ANightDude

Bieber has a special acoustic version of some of his songs where he plays the guitar live. It's all over youtube.

Again, to everyone, what is making his "obnoxious" and "rude"? The previous poster is correct, no argument to that has even been supplied.