1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy crap I have a DATE

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by 4 seat, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

This put such a smile on my face. (!!) (!) (!!) CONGRATS!!! I'm so glad that it went so well for you and it was what you were looking for :grin:

2. Étoile

You go boy! :thumbsup:

Mega-happy for you. I'm so glad everything worked out, but you left out so many details! :icon_bigg How does he look? What is he driving? Where did y'all go on a date? Is he packing? :eusa_danc

3. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Color me jealous! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

And Congrats! Sounds like you met a great guy, and on the first shot no less. So keep us posted!

4. ok455

Wow i love hearing stuff like this keep us posted and its nice to find men that don't want to jump in bed

5. 4 seat

So I didn't put any more details up yesterday.....cuz we met up again :slight_smile: We got lunch and then he showed me some places around his neighborhood and we went on the beach and sat there for a long time and talked. It was really nice, he's a lot shorter than me, but he's so cute, and even though he's a lot more experienced than me, he's been really respectful that I'm new to everything and hasn't made any ridiculous moves on me or anything, but he's told me he's def interested. I told him I am too :icon_bigg Then I got up for a sec and walked to the bathroom, and then while I was in there peeing and texting my friend (lol, nice visual for ya), saying how much I like this guy, he texts me saying "I like you :slight_smile:" and I fricking got weak and almost fell in the urinal. Hahahahaha, I'm such a spaz.

It was frickin COLD so we kept getting closer to each other and finally we were kinda right up against each other and then he kinda put his hand on mine and we just sat there and held hands for awhile and were talking and it was SO KOOL. And the weird part was, there weren't that many people on the beach at all, but there were a few around and if they saw us, it was prob pretty obvious that we were together, and I didn't really care!!! I was a little wary, but we were in a fairly gay friendly area so I wasn't too concerned and it just felt really really good to be that close to and touching a guy. Man, guys feel amazing. Haha.

I just gotta be careful, I know we're gonna see each other again, but I don't wanna go through that phase where I've been "sexually repressed, so I'm gonna bang every other guy I see". But man, I really wanna mess around with him, and he's made it pretty obvious he wants to with me too lol. He said after our date the other night (which, YES, it was a date :thumbsup:) he showed a couple of his friends pictures of me and told them he had a great time and that he's definitely crushing on me. Haha.

Dude, I'm frickin SMILING right now just cuz I'm typing this shit. Haha, since I've been coming out more, I'll come out to everyone here with this too- I'm a closet dork lol. A big one. Hahahaha. But I'm finally experiencing the side of my sexuality that I've been holding back, and so far, so good. And to everyone saying they're jealous, believe me, I've been jealous for about 7 or 8 years, and I'm frickin old and a noob, but it's finally here. Haha. It'll come if you take the right steps, and being on this site is a big one. Thanks again guys!!!

6. Shevanel

Like I said, Freakin adorable. (and Dorks are adorable too >_>).

7. Taurusguy92

Agreed whole heartedly

8. paco

paco Guest

ahh i'm so ridiculously jealous. that hits like all of my "hopeless romantic" buttons and throwing the beach into the mix is just unfair haha.

9. Spectre

Ouch. Just ouch. :tears:

:lol:

10. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

This is seriously petty cool. Exactly how things should go :slight_smile: I love that feeling when you are finally being able to touch a guy. Just holding hands or a hug gives you the most amazing feeling in the world. Really happy for you. :slight_smile:

11. Ralivar

It's great that its going so well, and like every other person on this thread I'm jealous. I hope that one day I get to go on as good a date as this.

12. zzzzzz13

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

So cute :slight_smile:

13. Étoile

(!) Yay! Hope everything work out in the end! Is he older than you?

14. RaRa

Agreed. :lol:

Congrats again bud. :slight_smile:

15. hairdye

seeing you happy has made my freaking day! i wish i could experience my first gay crush all over again. even more so i wish i could experience crushing on someone and a first date all over again! ENJOY! haha

16. 4 seat

Ha thanks guys. He's the same age as me, he's older by a couple months and he's fully out and been for awhile now. He's frickin CUTE. Blonde hair and blue eyes, tan with a big very white smile, like this :icon_bigg lol and a really nice laugh. Like I said there's a little height difference (he's 5'7'' I'm 6'1'', so half a foot lol) but he's really buffed out, and I like muscles A LOT, haha.

Man I like to touch him. When's the earliest I can mess around with him and not be considered slutty? lol. And damn I want that first kiss, we've had 2 dates and I've held out, but I wanna kiss that big smile reaaaaaally badly.

He texted me today outta nowhere saying he's thinking of me :eusa_danc So cute, I could frickin kiss my phone lol.

Thanks for all your support and congrats guys!!!

17. Shevanel

^ I would still wait a few dates at the least. Get to know him more, make it feel right :slight_smile:

Rushing sexual stuff could be a bad thing =/

18. EM68

That is so awesome! Congrats again. When the time comes for the first kiss you guys will just know.

19. Connor22

you better put up pictures!!

20. Nodnarb

I love reading stories like this:grin: I have a huge smile on my face just reading it (even if I'm jealous:wink:). So happy for you!:slight_smile: