1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would You Date Yourself?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by theJosephDean, Jul 5, 2010.

1. x2x2x2x2y2

I probably would, although I bet it wouldn't last forever. I would outgrow myself eventually.

2. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either
    no I've always stuck to the motto opposites attract and if I dated myself it would always be awkard because I'm not a very talkative person and we'd kill each other with our clumsy ness I would like there to be one balanced person In the relationship and I'm good with me being clusmy so yea no dating myself would be weird

3. ahhthehorror

ahhthehorror Guest

I don't think I could date a lunatic, tbh. :3

4. RAJ Aladdin

RAJ Aladdin Guest

HELL YES! I know exactly what I want LOL!

5. Sylver

I love this question! :lol:

I'd have to say no. I definitely need someone who thinks like me and shares the same interests and values.. but there also have to be at least a few differences to spice things up. I already know almost everything about myself.. wouldn't it be a little boring to date myself? Isn't dating someone exactly like me the same as being alone??

Come to think of it.. I'm dating myself right now! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. GoinStag

In Loving Memory

Probably not lol I'm just not my type lol.

7. SolitaryKnight

I think I would, I know what would make me happy, though it would incredibly strange.

8. booby

i definitely would because there arent any other gays here lmao ..

no really , i would date myself if i got to know myself well (;P lol)
    im very clean (which is hard to find lol) and skinny , tall , fun , not bossy/mean , flexible, caring (yes, the 'qualities are not in order but im just writing the things that come to my mind) .. i can be annoying at times and an attention-whore so we (me and myself) would be a wild happy couple who get along and understand each other *remembers soul mate that ill never see again*

oh , brown eyes i miss you so bad .. if we ever went out it would be like going out with myself .. kids thought we were brothers =(

9. Swimming4ever

Helllz yeah, i think I'm a hot guy. But I would of had to be a different guy cause I've seen my body and stuff and I would want something exciting and new. I know what kind of personally I have and I feel like I'm a honest, kind person, which is what I look for in a guy.

10. haelmarie

I think I would - sometimes I think that I'm the only person in the world who understands my sense of humour.

11. Mogget

I'd definitely have sex with myself, but date... not sure. Even if both of us wanted to, we'd both be too shy and assume the other'd never look at us. Stupid low self-esteem.

12. Brandford

no, not really, I wouldn't even want to be friends with myself. I'd probably be mortal enemies with me. I need someone whos the complete opposite of me. And im definitely not my type physically.

13. limfjord96

totally date myself if i was hotter lol

14. boy0boy

I like my personality so I would want someone like that/me, but as far as physical - GENERALLY guys I am into don't look anything like me. That's the good thing though because I'm more about the guy and can usually like all "types" after getting to know them.

SO weighing that - I guess yes I would ONLY THING I'm not usually a "make the first move guy, so my clone wouldn't either... so it wouldn't work.... LOL THIS IS LIKE A EERIE LOOP!

15. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    No. I don't fit my own rigid definition of attractiveness. I'm also an annoying bitch.

16. hum.... maybe, why not?