Most irritating thing your significant other does...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BeautifulStranger, Jul 2, 2010.

1. BeautifulStranger

I mean, despite how much we like them and care for them... there's always something they do we wish they wouldn't.

What's does your boyfriend/girlfriend do that bugs you?

And if you know it, what do you do that bothers your other half?

I'll start... What bugs me is after we finish being intimate, I like to lay in his arms (He's 6'7", I'm 5'9"... I'm literally wrapped up in him) and cuddle and eventually fall asleep. And we do this... if we're at my house.
    If we're at his house, he gets up, gets on the computer and works. Which means I fall asleep and I don't get to enjoy that feeling of falling asleep in his arms. And he usually wakes up before me, which means I don't get to wake up in his arms either.

As for me bugging him... I can't think of a thing. He hasn't said anything.

2. george678

Well, When I had a boyfriend he use to text me at night at stupid o clock! But I don't think I was an annoyance.

3. theJosephDean

Pfft, I'd do anything to get random texts like that from mine >__>

At the moment, we just don't talk as much since we're eight hours away. And he'll say one thing and then just completely do another without thinking about it. Aaaand he never plans anything and just does things spontaneously, a little spontaneity is needed from time to time, but really conflicts with someone who plans out everything such as I. =/

Other than that. I can't think of anything. Lol

4. fragomatrick

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    mad with jealousy and breaks his laptop !:tantrum::tantrum:

5. marvin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Does failing to exist count as irritating?

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Don't have one..so I will go with one of my friends..

They whine about everything, they can't solve any of their own problems so instead they cry to someone else so they will for them.

7. haelmarie

:lol:

Oh, mine exists. He just doesn't know we're a couple yet.

8. Katherine

The land of rednecks and pine trees (Georgia)
    My girlfriend does this thing where she'll completely ignore my texts pretty much all day, and then finally texts me back and wants to have a conversation at like 1 am. And then halfway through the conversation she'll be like "holy crap it's late, I'm tired" and just stop texting me. xD

She kind of has a tendency to act sort of "distant" a lot of the time in general, really. She's not the touchy feely super affectionate type, while I am. So it can be kind of irritating sometimes.

(Also, a minor thing: she doesn't like french kissing. I don't have any idea why. I personally find french kissing to be the awesomest thing since awesome, but she doesn't like it so we never do it. Which bothers me.)

I do seriously love her more than anything in the world. <3 But she can be annoying at times. xD

As for me.... I think I annoy her with my clinginess.

9. TheEdend

TheEdend Guest

I don't really like it either haha I will do it but its like a meh kind of deal for me. Love kissing though xD

Now to my boyfriend. The only thing is that he LOVES to text. Like, all the time. I hate long convos over text xD If you want to talk so much just talk on the phone. He doesn't like to talk on the phone during the day because then he can't do other stuff >.> Love him so much tho :grin:

I annoy him by wanting to be alone sometimes. He always wants to be talking with me or doing something, but sometimes I just want to read a book or watch a movie haha xD

10. Zach1992

This.

11. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    I love you. Let's get married.

12. Moth

My boyfriend almost never holds my hand when we're walking. In fact, he doesn't hold my hand much at all. If we're sitting he will sometimes, but usually not for long. If I try to grab his hand, he'll hold mine for two seconds and drop it, or fidget for a little bit and then wiggle away. It really kind of annoys me... if he doesn't want to hold my hand I wish he'd just say so and be done with it, instead of taking it and then letting go.

Also, when I ask him something and all he says is "sure."

Haha, I could probably go on and on, but I guess those are the big ones. As for what I do that annoys him, I have to pick at his acne. I'm almost obsessive-compulsive about it. It drives him crazy, I know it does, but I can't help it.

13. Numfarh

Numfarh Guest

For sure! I'm always asking them questions and they never respond. It's hard to connect with someone who doesn't exist.

Plus, I think they are frigid. They are completely uninterested in sex. :dry:

14. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel the same way. :lol:

15. when she used to tell me she loved me even though she has always been 100% straight :confused:

16. Timm

He gets cranky when he's tired...

17. jazzrawr

She says "I don't know..." whenever she doesn't want to answer a question. I never know exactly what she wants because she always says she doesn't know! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

18. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hoo boy. I know whatever I put down, THAT will be the first time he jumps on EC to see what it's all about... :slight_smile:

Here's one. It's probably not the worst, but it's one we talked/joked about today. When we order food in a restaurant, he always ends up having to "prepare" something. Like today, he ordered a baked potato. So he cut open the potato. And he mushed it around some. And he opened the butter packet. And he slathered that on the potato. And he mixed it up until it was evenly distributed. And he opened the sour cream packet. And he added the right amount of sour cream. And he mixed that in to the potato until that was evenly distributed. And he grabbed the salt. And he sprinkled that on top. And he mixed that into the potato until that was evenly distributed. And he grabbed the pepper. And he sprinkled that on top. And he mixed that into the potato until that was evenly distributed.

...then he turned to his salad. And grabbed the salad dressing...

I always promise myself "I'm not going to take my first bite until he does." I almost always finally think "Fuck that. I'm not eating cold food just because he wants to play chef." It does usually mean I'm done at least ten minutes before he is, though. :slight_smile:

What about me pisses him off? I'm a robot. I don't get overly emotional about anything, even when he thinks I should. I usually approach crises with a cool head, and so it seems like I think nothing is that big a deal. Which isn't quite accurate - I just think I can DEAL with big deals, and that freaking out doesn't help any. But he usually reads that as being emotionless and uncaring.

Lex

19. Just Adam

he dont reply to my emails enough,

and somehow manages to blame me for things that are his fault.. well partially his fault.
    like i do something he says to go ahead and do, it dont go right he says well what did you do that for >.> cos you said to ... then he says i didnt ... then i give up and agree he did but its my fault.

and hes always full of misconceptions of brits. tho he was right about my shit teeth

i piss him off as i say sorry to everything as i have a total fear i say the wrong thing and piss him off so constantly apologizing... also when i put myself down it upsets him which i hate doing.

despite differences in culture and taste i love him with all my heart as he accepts me just as i am.

hes a dream man XD

20. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It gets to me every day! :tantrum: