Doctor Treating Pregnant Women With Experimental Drug To Prevent Lesbianism

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Dan82, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Dan82

http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/ar...-with-experimental-drug-to-prevent-lesbianism

2. Beachboi92

ummmm this is ridiculous if she is treating with hormones and trying to change the environment of the womb saying
    1) Gays are born that way
    2) that is not ok so im gonna change it

it would be sort of like genetic engineering your child so they aren't black.....

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Mess with mother nature and she will mess with you back. xD but seriously WHY do people try and do things like this. Its nature and life. Makes me sick that there are people like this about!

4. theJosephDean

They complain about homosexuality being "unnatural," yet shoving hormones into a fetus to prevent how they might grow to be is natural?! *sigh*

5. Davy

Scotland (That's the bit with hills & rain)
    Well said,

homosexuality which is natural and just happens is wrong but genetic engineering is not, go figure!

6. Just Adam

+1

7. Kardan

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    All I'm going to say is 'What the:***:!'

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

This is exactly why I don't want anyone to find out the cause of homosexuality. People will try and cure it.

9. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Don't forget that we still don't know what causes homosexuality. Treating with this hormone might just cause abnormal baby who could still wind up gay -_-

10. Apocalypte

This seriously breaks my brain.

11. AlyssWonderland

The first thing I thought of is that all this crazy shit they're doing is gonna mess with the baby and make it a hermaphrodite or have extreme birth defects. Seriously, they should not mess with pregnant women for they're experiments... Enough can go wrong with newborns as it is...
    Secondly, what pregnant mother would AGREE to be a part of this? I hate people. I really do.
    My friend is pregnant and she said that she would seriously be disappointed if her child was STRAIGHT. <3

12. IsItSo

Out Status:
    A few people
    This Maria New bitch needs to realize that medicine is a traditionally masculine profession. Nazi dumbass.

13. w8forme

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    WTF! how dare they! also that artical was unprofessional

14. theJosephDean

:roflmao:

Oh, the irony, right? :icon_wink

15. Emberstone

here is the big problem. this doesnt sound like anything that would be considered legal or ethical. you have to have things like this cleared by medical boards... and no medical board outside of uganada would allow for such a dangerous thing.

watch the children of the ignorant slutwhores who get this done turn out to have severe physical, mental, and emotional defects because their motherskanks messed around during pregnacy with fake hormones and untested, and unethical drugs...

poor children... having no say in slutbitch screwing up the natural balance of a pregnant body.

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

When the baby grows up to be straight which is most likely they'll claim it's because of the drug.

17. Nitro

Apparently natural variations in desire to engage in specific tasks and produce babies needs medical treatment. This reflects poorly on the Mount Sinai School of Medicine ethics committee.

18. katie

those poor babies....

19. Cluex

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Clearly this woman is trying get more funding by a conservative religious movement in the United States
    the are still stuck back in the 50s, 40s and has no thought or concern about any possible side effects tampering with hormones
    we as a community can say of one loud voice we can be heard we had a message
    we're human beings with feelings with emotion with the same blood is running through all of us are differences may be small
    but as human beings we should not forget the atrocities that happened back to World War II just because of religious differences
    can't we be better than.
    blamed all our problems on one group used him as a scapegoat just for a different idea different skin color different sexual orientation
    aren't we all the same the differences are us
    isn't it time to progress into future not looking at a secure glimpse back in time
    which will never happen again no matter how much we want to go back to it
    have we made progress
    have we done seemingly impossible it made it possible
    as the voice as a people as a community don't we have a say in what is right and what is wrong
    I'll can do is keep on fighting and eventually hope that reason and intelligence can win.