1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Kind of Phone Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Smiley1123, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A kindred spirit. I'm the same way, plus I just don't know how to work them. :lol:

If I do get one someday soon (mostly for college purposes, because my mom likes to be able to get a hold of me) I'd like a Blackberry. My sister (who is much more of an authority on cell phones than I) says they suck, but I don't care.

2. JurrBurr

JurrBurr Guest

My first phone: Motorola Razr

Next phones:
    LG Venus
    LG EnV
    LG EnV 2
    Blackberry Storm
    Blackberry Curve
    Blackberry Tour
    Motorola Droid

Current Phone: HTC Incredible

3. 507bro

First phone was a keyocera then some samsung phone then a moto q now a moto droid
    did you pay full price for your incredible?

#43 507bro, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2010
  4. Jerr

[​IMG]

I have the HTC EVO. 4G phone. Woo! Actually my first smart phone... ever...

Before this I had the Razor2 (Everyone called it that but I can't remember what it's real name was.)

Some free LG Flip Phone that was FREE... and was forced upon me...

Motorola L2 for my first phone.

The EVO is AMAZING. I love it. Then again, I work for a call center that works for Sprint. I was going for the iPhone 4... then I saw this and kept learning about and clearly it was no match. I still like the iPhone 4 but meh. EVO betta. One thing I always hear complaints about is the battery life.... I downloaded Task Manager by Apollo Software from the Android Market and I could have my phone off the charger from 5:45 in the morning and it would till be fine up until I went to bed at 2:00am the next morning.

I actually switched from AT&T to go to sprint. Their Everything Data 450 plan is amazing and the price was right. Well, I guess I've gushed over the love of my phone enough....

Word of advice, if you are shopping for a phone and anyone mentions anything somewhat suggesting you get a Palm anything.... slap them.... hard...

5. totallyfierce

i have a gorgeous iPhone 3G <3

6. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Nokia 5800 for me.

7. Prccgeek

iPhone...i used to never carry around my phone and people would get mad at me...reasonably...but I was just really bad at remembering it....but now that my music is part of my phone I carry it everywhere...cuz it is my music and I need that with me....then am happy and my family and friends are happy and the whole world is happy...the solution to all sadness in the world = allison buys an iphone. good times

8. kettleoffish

and now I'm going to buy a HTC Desire today, but it's a 2 year contract, so I think my phone buying mania should end.

[​IMG]

9. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  10. Timm

Right now I have this Kyocera Jax that I bought for $8.88 at Walmart. And I put a $20 card on it every month. Cheap, but good enough for now. :slight_smile:

11. AnneChaos

AnneChaos Guest

I don't even know, the cheapest one I found. I just bought it because I went on a trip and had to call my parents. It was the only time I used it.
    I usually forget to charge the batery, or where the phone is or the charger, or something. I don't miss it a bit.

12. I don't have one, nor do I want to. I don't like cell phones. I had a Kyocera Cyclops when I was 11, though. It broke after a month or two. I spent more money on ringtones than airtime, lol. I might get one in a couple years, but I'm happy without one for now.

13. Paper Heart

Currently: Verizon Blitz
    [​IMG]
    Its an ok phone. I wish I got an enV or another phone, but since my upgrade was a good year before the iPhone. I wish that it wasn't so limited though =/

Soon: LG Ally
    [​IMG]

I hope it gets Android 2.2 before I get it, which it should.

14. Walolas

Old Blackberry curve but soon to have an iPhone 3gs. Only use my phone for an mp3 player neways when I actually leave the house since Im usually at my computer anyways so my friends contact me via skype or wow lol.

15. Tim

Tim

Will be getting my sisters current phone when she upgrades to the Blackberry Curve 5830 next week, so I'll have a Samsung Reclaim: (And my mom gets my Sanyo SCP-2700 XD)

[​IMG]

And she's upgrading to unlimited data for us, so I can access the internet and get pics off my phone, woot. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But now it's the fun task of finding a way to access MSN Messenger on my phone without buying MSN mobile <_<

16. I don't have a phone

17. Cynic

In Loving Memory Regular Member

[​IMG]

Samsung z610.

18. Shevanel

Just a note, there is no need to spend money on ringtones :slight_smile: Phonezoo.com is your friend.

19. Bang Bang

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My brother broke my phone, so I'm waiting for my Sony Ericsson Xperia X1. Yes, I know it's very old and whatnot, but I got it for free! :grin: