1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How long do you stay on the computer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Étoile, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Étoile

I stay on it easily all day if I don't go anywhere with friends or family.

2. theJosephDean

Same. I got on it when I woke at 10 this morning... I'm still on it ten hours later >.< Nothing else to do, no one to hang out with, only people who can hold a steady, long, and at times meaningful conversation are my newfound friends here at EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But yeah, I'm alwaysss on my computer if I'm at home.

3. Lucky Panda

I'm not sure... I'm off an on. Like, I'll get on for a few, go do something, come back, go do something else, come back... XD

All together: way too long to be healthy? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: 'Course, Tennis Conditioning Camp was postponed because one of our coaches is undergoing surgery. So... maybe in a few days it'll get better.

4. Steve712

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm on the computer for a ridiculous amount of time. As you said, it's normally all day long unless I go somewhere.

5. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just going to say "a long time" and leave it at that.

6. Zumbro

Well, since I don't have TV in my apartment, a lot. I don't know what to do with the time though. Somewhere along the line, the internet started to get boring, and I can only spend about 2 hours on it before I'm totally bored. I think I've seen it all...

7. Zach1992

8. Shevanel

This. xD

9. ANightDude

Proud to say I'm computer addicted, as with the rest of this generation. Unhealthy? Completely. Worth it? Beyond a doubt.

10. NickT

I'm...almost never off >> <<;;

11. Allistair

Allistair Guest

I'm on a ridiculous amount of time, like most of us here. But lately i've been trying to do something more productive and work out or go out more. I love EC and the people here but it's just not healthy to be on for so long.

12. Zach

I spend most of my time on the computer every day, I support around 100 employees where I work, and I also maintain one "in-house" server, and 4 web servers. I also support all of the "Walk-IN" users that come to our facility for training in the educational field in my section of my state. :thumbsup:
    Now.... if you had asked how much time do you spend on the internet... I would have answered differently ..... personally, I only spend an hour or two each day. :icon_bigg

13. moirai

Way too long.

14. Kirakishou

Too long for my own good.

15. booby

from the moment i come from school till i sleep (3:30 to 10)

16. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

If im not on EC call a search party as theres something wrong! :grin: Yeh spend too long on the computer…

17. AlyssWonderland

Way too long :slight_smile: I admit that I'm addicted. I spend far too much time here on EC, youtube, Facebook, Twitter, MLIA, and the Mika Fan Club site. x]
    The only time I'm not on is when I have something else to do or my brother is on the computer. Kinda pathetic.

18. AnneChaos

AnneChaos Guest

For as long as I can (which means: all day xD)

19. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually, my computer is on about 16 hours a day. 8 hours for work, and I usually keep it on whenever I'm at home. There's just something soothing about having access to the internet within arm's reach.

I'm less addicted than I used to be, though. Two years ago, I still took my laptop everywhere I went. These days, I tend to just leave it home knowing that a couple of hours not being online wouldn't make a difference.

20. Ben

Ben

I'm usually multi-tasking with watching TV or cooking or playing piano and everything else, but I have the computer around me most of the day when I'm at home spare a few hours. To me, technology is amazing. It's very difficult to get out of the village to do anything (the bus we get through the village doesn't travel in the direction any of my friends are x_x) and the only activities in the village are the knitting club and the WI and Church-y things.
    That's another thing. Village life is largely built around Christianity, because it's quite traditional around here. If you're not Christian then that rules out all of the Church groups and everything~. So yeah. The internet and TV and radio keep me from getting cabin fever :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Heeeeeere's Johnny!