1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do you think of chrome?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Blondie, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Meropspusillus

I like Chrome, except that there are several websites that don't support it. CURSE YOU PLASMODB

2. kem

kem

I use Chrome and I love it, though recently it's got some minor graphic issues. Still, I prefer Chrome because I have a small screen and Chrome doesn't hog half the screen unlike some browsers... *looks at IE*

3. Smiley1123

I use Chrome and have been since it was released for macs. I love the different themes that you can pick out but like others, I hate the many sites that don't support it :frowning2: I also find that it is much faster than FF or Safari.

4. Blondie

Blondie Guest

btw google has dropped M$ and gone with macs and linux:roflmao:

5. VampConspiracy

Chrome has a few rendering issues, but when I am using new HTML5 features (especially <canvas>!), Chrome is ultra-fast. I use it as a secondary browser, with Firefox being primary.

6. Chrome is fucking dope. I use it as my tertiary browser (behind Firefox and IE, my primary and secondary).

7. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Says who?

Their Microsoft versions are still coming out 10x faster than the Mac version, which only just came out of the beta phase, and the Linux version is still a beta.

8. VampConspiracy

I'm semi-surprised there even is a Mac version.

9. marvin

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    The linux version came out of beta a couple of weeks ago! Hurray.

10. Blondie

Blondie Guest

when i say google has dropped M$ i meant to say they have dropped the operating system

11. xCrazyInsanity

I don't care for chrome. Give me a week to figure out how to mess with it and I might like it better.

12. ThePug

He's talking about how Google doesn't use Microsoft as their OS in their offices now after the security attacks that occurred a few months ago. There is no plan to stop supporting Microsoft as a platform for users, however.

13. otc877

otc877 Guest

The only browser I use. But, I'm a bit biased because of how much of a google fanboy i am.

Only complaint is that some websites aren't compatible with chrome, especially ones on microsoft's cock

14. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

Thats easy enough to sort. IE tab plug in. :slight_smile:

15. mydogstewie

Best browser out there in my opinion

16. otc877

otc877 Guest

Yeah, I have that plugin and use it when sites give me trouble, but cookies and form entries don't save and transfer over when you use it

17. 8bit

I think the only reason people think Firefox is clunky is probably because they don't know how to use it, or they added so many add ons that they don't even use it just runs slow. Other than that, I love Chrom(Chronium!), however, with the Mac releases, Java doesn't work correctly.

18. SamAlex728

This. I only use Firefox if there's an add-on I want to use that's only made for FF and IE... And IE isn't good for anything but making my head explode.

19. pteen

with my connection and pc the internet always goes fast so i don't really worry much about that. But i have used chrome for about 2 years. Loved it but i got tired of installing a bunch of crap every time i went to a website. but loved the taskbar jumplist support, spell check, theme styles, and enhanced tabular drag and drop features. However, I don't know if there's something i haven't descovered yet but seems there is no way to use toolbars which really come in handy to me sometimes.

So i still to IE, FF doesn't have jumplist jumplists are beast! :grin:

:lol::lol:

20. Mitchell

I ditched IE a long time ago and went with Netscape. After Netscape, I switched to Opera. After Opera I switched to FireFox. I'm loving FireFox...