1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute guy

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by ivyjock, Jun 12, 2010.

1. ivyjock

Don't know where to post this, don't think anybody will care. But here goes:

I'm completely in the closet, just starting to become comfortable with my sexuality. Still not sure if I'm bi / gay, but thats not really relevant in this story haha. I was out to dinner with my pa and this group of four girls and a guy walked in right after me. This guy is a year or two younger than me I think, but since the first time I saw him I can't stop thinking about him! We made eye contact right away.. and then for the rest of dinner we kept lookin' at each other. All I want to do is meet him! Too bad I have no idea who he is :icon_sad:

2. RaRa

Haha I have many encounters like this. Kinda awkward when you keep staring at each other than looking away...one time I had a waiter approach me when I was waiting for my party and we chilled and stuff, turns out he was gay! Lol but I didn't take the opportunity when his shift ended and specifically told mr and I regret it to this day! So the moral of the story is take a chance cause you never know. :slight_smile:

And I'd hate to stereotype but a group of 4 girls and 1 guy normally equals a gay guy out with his fag hags, just saying. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Or a pimp out with his hoes. :] But I've had instances where I stare at hot people and they stare at me back. It's a mix of awkward and mesmerization.

4. ivyjock

Thats why I wanted to include that part in my pointless story :slight_smile:
    I was with my dad who hasn't the slightest clue I'm into guys at all, no way i could've taken the chance. But damn he was so attractive... and he kept looking over... gah haha

5. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Sounds like my every day activities :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. Taurusguy92

Lol this made me think of wat happened at my GF's gradnight. It was me and a whole bunch of girls (my gf and her friends)... wonder wat ppl thought lol

7. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ah, if I quater for everytime this has happened to me......I'd have $6.75

8. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    One day back in 1896, I was crossing over to Jersey on a ferry, and as we pulled out there was another ferry pulling in, and on it there was a girl waiting to get off. A white dress she had on. She was carrying a white parasol. I only saw her for one second. She didn’t see me at all, but I bet a month hasn’t gone by since, that I haven’t thought of that girl.

[youtube]ULoh336SNNI[/youtube]

Lex