1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Tattoo

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ColdSnap, May 9, 2010.

1. ColdSnap

I got a new tattoo on my chest the other day :slight_smile:
    it's sooo sore and was so painful (i'm very skinny) but I love it. What's the general consensus with you guys and tattoos? like, dislike, turn on, turn off? x

----------

also can't seem to edit first post because it started the thread so here's a pic
    [​IMG]

2. olides84

Ouch! But quite impressive.
    And you'll definitely attract all the gayboy grammar nazis that will swoon due to spelling of "you're" correctly :grin:

3. Beachboi92

i like it i think its cute/sexy but im a tattoo and piercing kind of guy :x

4. Nialla

Nialla Guest

I'm not usually a fan of tattoos, but I kinda like this one. I like the message. ^^

5. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Looks good! How much was it?

6. ColdSnap

re: the spelling, I was very insistant on him getting it right, i saw the early draft he did that said 'your' and I was like, Gav put that shit in the bin right now hahaha

It was mega painful, they charge by the hour but the guy who did was an absolute butcher, in the sense that he would rarely stop and he was very unforgiving with the long lines. So while it was painful it was quick and was only two hours so i paid £100 for it :slight_smile:

7. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Hmm I'm goin to get one on my chest area too, can't wait!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Going to be a while though D:

8. ColdSnap

sweet! everyone will tell you it hurts but it's no where near as painful as i expected from the way people were banging on about it :slight_smile:

9. Jiggles

Jiggles Guest

I like it :slight_smile: Some tattoos look just awful, but thats a nice one.

10. RaRa

That looks hot. I love tattoos and wanna get one soon. :slight_smile:

11. Gin Uh Fur

Gin Uh Fur Guest

certain areas hurt more. the one on my arm didnt hurt at all it was more like a sting. but thats...hot. i love tattoos.

12. SolitaryKnight

Thats cool and it only cost you £100, I wish mine were that good a deal. I like tattoos, they are sexy when they are done right. I've got two (see my album on my profile for pics), and I'm contemplating what I want for my next one.

Very cool, is that your first tattoo?

13. ColdSnap

no, no, had my first one when i was sixteen >_< don't even know how he let me walk in the place let alone believe my bullshit about studying psychology in university hahaha

also I love the claw all coloured in! there's quite a few on my mind i want to get at the moment ^_^ but can't afford to do them all at once :slight_smile:

14. Gambit

It is a very nice tattoo. Next week im getting a tattoo on my calf, i hope it doesnt hurt

#14 Gambit, May 9, 2010
    Last edited: May 9, 2010
  15. HalfInsane

I like it :slight_smile:

In terms of pain, might I ask what it was comparable to? I've been planning to get a tattoo forever (as in three years, haha) but haven't due to the fact that it costs money, and I'm attempting to be a cheap mofo to pay for university. My one friend got a tattoo, made it sound like it was the most painful experience ever (that being said, she's never been good at handling pain. At all.)

16. Windmills

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Awesome.
    And I love tattoos in general. A good tattoo is very sexy. I only have a small one on the outside of my ankle but plan to get a larger one at some point.

When it comes to pain, I think it really depends on the person (as well as location on the body---bony=painful). My friend got a tattoo on the top of her foot (supposedly one of the worst spots) and said it barely hurt. I, on the other hand, found my tattoo on the outside of my ankle quite painful but still bearable. I don't know what really to compare it to, though.

17. British Lad

British Lad Guest

If was going to get a tattoo, it would be on my arm and would have to look ok even if I was 70 like my stepdads(it is a drahon but it looks good even if he turns 70+)

18. Connor22

that's an awesome tatoo dude... now I want one but i've been put off it a bit since I saw a tv show where a guy got a tatoo saying "I'm here to fuck shit up" on his ass because he lost a bet... it looked sore

19. Alex19

i like what it says. its a very open ended statement and its awesome