1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your thoughts on this piercing

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by fallendream, May 3, 2010.

1. RainInAfrica

2. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    never got into piercings, didn't see the point.

3. Emberstone

please live far away from anywhere that has regular thunderstorms...

4. otc877

otc877 Guest

I think it looks pretty cool. Coupled with his facial hair and the piercings he's pretty gooid looking... kind of reminds me of david dramain (haha just googled him, and it is indeed him)

anyways, if you really want it, go for it.

5. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Do whatever you want. But in my opinion you will be ugly if you get it.

6. shimmersky

You should definitely do it. I'm a fan.

7. MusicIsLife

I think you should wait until you're 18.

Typically piercings that low require scalpelling to get it in, unless you go for a double labret a little higher up.

Seriously? I think you'll look like an ass with something like that at your age. Wait it out.

8. boy0boy

I'm so surprised at how close minded lots of these responses are. It's all about preference geez, I think he is hot I love Disturbed. As for the whole "wait till your older" umm NO DON'T!! Do crazy things NOW when there is little repercussions. Trust me I pierced my lip at the perfect time, had time for it to heal and now i want more and its like I can't becuase it has to heal and I can't have it at work... so I wish i had done it earlier.

9. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't think so, but that's just my opinion. If you're really set on getting it then go ahead.

10. cpt doodles

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    thats awesome!!
    maybe it'll make you indestructible!!
    smiley face for unbelievably bad Disturbed pun --> =]

11. Beachboi92

u know what u should have done is at the end go "dudes i was talking about the double ear piercing gawd" :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12. Lexington

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I said "Get it", but I'd like to revise my answer.

I think you should get it because you want it. But if you're going to change your mind because of what a bunch of pixels on an internet messageboard say, then you probably shouldn't have it. It's a piercing that requires a "Yeah, I got this piercing - do you have a fucking problem with it?" attitude. If you don't have that, you probably shouldn't get it.

Lex

13. Darkwing65

'OMG! Strange piercings and tattoos. That person must be a gangster or a criminal.' Escape the prescribed mundane. Don't be scared into conformity. We are all individuals. Some belong to a majority and others a minority way of thinking. The majority has no right to silence the minority, just as the minority has none to silence the majority. For genius is no doubt a minority. Are we going to silence genius and the potential betterment of society only because it is perceived and misunderstood as weird or strange or not in line with "normal society".

If you want to pierce something, do it. If you like it and you think it looks cool, that's all that matters. The liberty to think freely and to live ones life accordingly, as long as it doesn't harm others , is one of the most important and inalienable rights we have.

Sorry about the rant lol. I've been reading John Stuart Mill for class, and all the whiny nay sayers got to me (no offence to the nay sayers).

- D

14. littledinosaurs

My thoughts: it looks ugly, cumbersome, and painful.

15. ColdSnap

yeah man, other wise when you're older and have a job and stuff and won't be able to wear them you'll be all like 'aww man i wish i'd done that when i was younger' you can always take it out if you don't like it, i see no reason at all not to :slight_smile:

16. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Except that it will leave a big gaping hole in his chin that probably won't close up. I think it's a terrible idea, personally.

17. ColdSnap

it won't leave a big hole, the way that piercing works is like an ear ring, tiny bit goes on the chin, and then the big ring hangs off if you know what i mean
    [​IMG]
    if image doesnt show click here http://www.freshtrends.com/cgi-bin/item/DSTB-LAB-90
    like that :slight_smile: and when you take it out the hole heals up. I mean it'll leave a tiny mark but nothing worse that a scarred zit really x

18. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

No don't! it looks kinda erm... gross? I don't think it suits you to be honest.

Do what Goliath said, and try Photoshop.

19. CAERismatic

Mm, well, I can't even advise you not to get it because I want some pretty strange metal too. But I can say this, please think about who you want to attract before you get this done. Think about what kind of people you're into and if they will be repulsed or turned on by this piercing. If you're into metal heads, then please, don't let anyone stop you. But if you're more into the pretty boys who are telling you that getting your chin pierced is repulsive then I would advise you to think again before sticking a needle in some place you might regret later. Really, it's up to you if you want to pierce your chin, you've just got to think sensibly about it first. Don't let anyone tell you now to because they think it's weird or disturbing, just think about what exactly you want out of life first and how this one little piercing might affect it. Just saying.