1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

physical aids

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by satchel, Apr 28, 2010.

1. satchel

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Coffee? Cigarrettes? Cannabis? Beer? Lucky Underwear? Television?

Anyone have any physical aids to coming out, planned or accidental? I don't smoke tobacco but I can imagine it would be helpful to some. I also don't drink but I'm sure that has triggered many (accidental and otherwise) coming out stories.

For me, last night I used a blanket, some weed and television to calm my nerves.

Once it was chocolate bars my friend from France and I stole from a grocery store.

Et cetera.

2. valerievalerie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not sure if I completely understand your question, but pot will loosen my nerves and alcohol will make me admit to anything.

As far as an "aid" to coming out, I don't know that I've thought about that before...

3. GhostDog

Rainbow things. I had all this rainbow shit I really wanted to wear / put on things and I promised myself if I came out, I'd do it. And I did! (With the exception of the little sparkly rainbow sticker that was intended for my car. I'd rather not get my tires slashed. >.> The pride flag went up on my wall, though!)

It was a really little thing, but any time I was like, "AUGHH maybe I shouldn't!" some part of my brain went "RAINBOW STICKER. THINK OF THE RAINBOW STICKERS."

But, then again, I'm as easily amused as a six year old. I like sparkly things that come in bright colors!