1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Edmonton lesbian kicked in face

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by Chandra, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Chandra

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/charged+attack+Edmonton+lesbian/2948287/story.html

2. Phoenix

Phoenix Guest

Well from what I hear, Alberta is a more conservative part of Canada but I never would have expected this. Especially in Edmonton.

3. NeonCookies

:O that is terrible poor her, it is sad that a 14 year old would do this, no its sad that anyone would do this, her face looks like it hurts so much i want to hugs her :frowning2:

4. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    owch... how's the law case about this going?

5. Cracked Actor

Ignorance ruins another life.

6. It's funny that the fucker is the same age as me and I feel 100 years older because of this. What he did is some childish shit. I hope he goes the fuck to jail.

7. Grottodude

Knowing the Canadian justice system, he'll get a slap on the wrist. That's just heinous.

8. kittycat16

kittycat16 Guest

I hope the boy goes to jail :icon_mad: and i hope the girl is alright :frowning2:

9. Chandra

What makes you say that?

(By the way, I love your sig! Mother Mother is one of my favourite bands. :slight_smile:)

10. RaeofLite

Well even though his crime is a more serious one (aggravated assault), it's possible he may be tried under the YCJA (youth criminal justice act), meaning he'll be given a trial and sentence in Youth Court and they are more lenient than adult court. Hopefully he goes to adult court and gets his *** handed to him with a hefty fine/bill and jail sentence though and learns that there is a Canadian Hate Crimes Act for a reason.

11. British Lad

British Lad Guest

Angry mob supplies,
    Get your angry mob supplies here. :evil: :badgrin:

12. haelmarie

Imagine what it would be like to be this woman. Your entire life changed, in an instant, because of some random passerby. Kind of spooks you out.