1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guy's Vintage Accessories

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Plgrm43, Mar 29, 2010.

1. Plgrm43

I am DYING for some cool "bling" to accent my style, which is a hybrid of urban hipster with a sort of natural, flowing style - lots of earthy tones and stuff.

Does anyone know a good site for rad vintage jewelry for men? I need some new shades, rings, sun-glasses and necklaces. I'm doing spring cleaning of my wardrobe so I need help! It's my first time really buying this stuff too, so any help would be appreciated. All the resident fashion gurus, I'm talking to you! :icon_wink

2. SRSLYMARK

Do you want new stuff that looks vintage? If so, Heritage 1981 is a great brand (they're owned by the Forever XXI folks, most big malls have one). I'm also big on Urban Outfitters, and if you like the earthy, casual, kinda beachy look, you really can't go wrong with Hollister (to some degree).

For real vintage stuff? Hit up thrift stores, you'd be amazed at the kind of things you'll find. In the summer, most big cities do swap meets and flea markets which are GOLD MINES for vintage swag. Don't be afraid to check out the women's sections of these markets, too - a lot of my accessories are technically women's, but look totally unisex (women had a pretty different style back in the seventies, ha ha). I know American Apparel sells real vintage sunglasses through their online store. And if all else fails, eBay!