1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use condoms during oral sex?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by edogs334, Mar 25, 2010.

?

Do you use condoms during oral sex?

1. Yes, nearly 100% of the time

2 vote(s)
    2.4%
  2. I've only used them sometimes

7 vote(s)
    8.2%
  3. No, not at all

76 vote(s)
    89.4%
  1. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a virgin, but I'm just curious - ain't it risky, especially if you (not directed at anyone here) are having sex with random people, i.e. if you have more than one trusted sexual partner? Just curious.

2. warrior

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I understand it why people will not want to wear it, or let their partners go for it.

3. ReZipped

OMG! I was talking about this during testing LoL.

I have a few girl friends who'd say "EWWW! NO, I'm not putting his pee-stick in my mouth!" and would give oral at all.

THEN, I suggested those fruity condoms, you know the ones that make people's junk smell good... ish. So, for people who're not into that thing at ALL. Flavored Condoms could break some boundaries.

4. Austin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Not sure about other STDs, but the mother of all STDs, HIV, rarely is transmitted by oral sex. Yea, if you go out and have sex with a bunch of total strangers, you'll likely eventually pick up an STD, but most people don't do that. Even if you hook up with several people, hopefully most likely you'll ask if they're clean first - even if they are wrong or lie the odds are still low, and the most common STDs are treatable. A lot curable. But I wouldn't want to deal with one even if it won't kill me. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Oral herpes, just sayin

6. Rikudo

7. Tim

Tim

You mean the thing like 90% of people pick up when they're kids just from being around other kids? >_> There's more than one way to contract oral herpes Ryan :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. KaraBulut

I suspect, based upon some preliminary research that I'm seeing, that HPV and oral cancer may become the issue in the future.

9. Just Adam

thanks Kara nothing like more fear lol....i would care but im scared of everything anyway

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

But that is one way :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: although I've never had oral I don't believe I would use a condom for it. WITHOUT A DOUBT for anal but nahs not for oral.

11. Gera-Kun

never had. never even pulled it out of my mouth when the juices came out >.< idk if i ever would... the only reason i give oral really is for the... juice...