1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guess what, I did it!

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by dukeguy06, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Jay D

One day she'll accept it, and she will come round eventually. Well done for telling her.

2. dukeguy06

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well, here are the details:

My dad didn't have to work day so he wanted to do some house work around the house. So we had to go to Lowes Hardware Store. On the way to there, he started asking me about going to school for a youth pastor and how much it will cost. Well I told him he doesn't have need need to send me to school for that. I'm not going to be a youth pastor and asked him if he would love me no matter what. Well he said " Son, I don't care if you aren't going to be a youth pastor, I will always love you no matter what you do with you life." We left it at that at that point, because we had to go inside the store.

Well, once we got the stuff we needs and headed home, he started to ask me why I felt like the call of the youth pastor thing isn't there anymore. I said " I dunno". He said " Well, something must have made it go away". I said "Well, I don't think it was ever there." He said "Oh, what makes you say that" At this point I was really scared and my heart was about to jump out of my chest. Well he kept on pushing and pushing for me to tell him. He said " Well, is it because you are scared to tell me why made you not want to be a youth pastor" I said "yes". He said well, did you start liking guys? (joking of course) I said yes. He was shocked and said " Really?!?" I said yes. He said, "what make you think that after all you have said and know what makes you think you are gay?" I said, " Because I don't wanna have sex with girls, I want to have sex with guys". He said "Oh, I have to think about this." I said "I have thought about it for 16 years". Well we pulled in the house and he look at me and said " You are tell you mom not me" I said "I already did." He looked at me with this shocked face. I got out of the car so did he. He look at me and said "Man, I guess this is going to change ever thing I believe about it."

Then we can inside and worked on the house work like "Father and Son". :

:grin: :grin:

3. Spectre

Wow, it seems to me your father reacted even better than your mother. I'm happy for you. Congratulations! (*hug*) Keep us updated on their "progress."

4. dukeguy06

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

I will! I'm so happy right now! I feel like a new man :slight_smile:

5. padre411

Congratulations and well done.

6. malachite

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, sounds like you have a pretty cool Dad. Congrats on coming out :slight_smile:

7. Beachboi92

congrats :grin: that is one of the best coming out stories i have heard and even is a little funny. It is great that your parents seem willing to come around about it and you are truly a very lucky person to have such loving parents :slight_smile:

I feel like it should be in txt speak almost for that one moment in both of the stories
    them: lol wht u like guys roflmao
    you: yes
    them: O... (*hug*) kk