1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemanz!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NickT, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Why are you smiling about it?

So I am battling Dento. He keeps using Focus Energy, it's really making me mad. :| He's used it 12 times in a row. And I just sent out the Pokemon I have out now as a scapegoat so I can switch to Mijumaru without getting hit.

SOMEONE CALL 911! HE ACTUALLY ATTACKED ME!

2. kem

kem

I'm an optimist? I don't know.

3. Tim

Tim

Opinions on my future team's 6th? >_> I was set on the panther, but it's level up moveset is among the worst I've ever seen.

[​IMG]

4. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

^ Hm out of the sixth I think maybe go with one of the ice types since they'll probably be some kind of dragon fight there's always a dragon at some point in the elite four.

5. Nomad187

as far as serebii says only the last gym is dragon and none of the elite four use dragons

6. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The champion on your second run through has a dragon, and the last gym is dragon so that along is good enough reason to have an ice type.

Also, ice types are helpful even if you don't face dragons. They're good Pokemon.

The Polar Bear has okay stats, but a really good move-set (compared to the ice-cream final)
    The Ice Cream final has a little better stats, but not as good of a move-set. Although, since it's SP.Attack is it's highest attack, you could just teach it Ice Beam. The Polar Bear has poor SP.Attack and high Attack.

The Polar Bear also can learn Superpower, so that can take out the Steel types.

The Polar Bear is finished evolving at 37.
    The Ice Cream doesn't even start evolving until 37, and finishes at 47.

I'd go with the Polar Bear.

7. Tim

Tim

Looking at the backsprites... I can't stand to look at the Polar Bear. XD

Ice Cream it is.

8. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I've changed my planned teams since my last post. My new teams are

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The encourage ability is really awesome. I'm like 99% sure these are the teams I'll use.

9. stratavos

oakville(college) and oshawa(hometown) ont, Canada
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDX1m0Y2Vkg&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

just to help all those interested in the series, but not quite caring about gen 5 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

When Pikachu was in the Pokecenter I almost cried it look so sick. ;_____;

Good thing it's not a real movie o:

11. RaRa

That was a horrible looking Pikachu lol.

But Ash + Misty are both hawt.

12. Nomad187

if serebii is right alot of these pokmon take a while to evolve

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I don't see how he could be wrong. I mean, he has the game.

I like it that Pokemon take longer to evolve. You don't need an uber powerful flaming moth at level 25. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

14. Nomad187

ahaha I just found it as a surprise like um baby eagle has to be level 50 to evolve and dar dragon guy doesnt finish evolving till level 63. which is like the latest final level evo as far as I can think. and why does the legendary moth have a pre evo?

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The moth is not a legend. It's a one-off Pokemon like Daruma Mode Hihidaruma and Sudowoodo.

Just because it's the first actually decent one-off Pokemon that doesn't make it a legend. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Tim

Tim

Actually, it's legendary status is still up for debate. People are unsure because all the fansites report different things.

It has it's own Overworld Sprite, similarly done to all legendaries, and it has it's own battle theme. It apparently cannot breed, and not be used in the Battle Subway, like legendaries.

But you receive an egg and it has it's pre-evolved form in it, and it is an evolved pokemon, so people think it isn't one.

It's a very confusing thing. XD

Either way; It's Bug type, and CAN LEARN FLY! :grin:

Also: Mijumaru is epic in the anime. XD People went from despising him to loving him.

17. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

It can to breed. It's in the Egg Group Bug, which means it can breed. Also, one of my friends already go a Meraruba egg to trade to my game FROM THE DAYCARE when I start it.

The reason I put "from the daycare" in caps is not to be a douche and act like I am proving you wrong. It was just to point out it's not from Route 18.

It doesn't have a base-state of 600. So it isn't even a psuedo-legend.

And about it not being able to be used in the Battle Subway..I heard people say they can't use it, I heard people say you can. I also heard people say you can't use Garchomp or Metagross. I also heard people say you can.

18. Tim

Tim

^ Again, hence why I said it's still debated.

Every fansite is saying different things. It's own theme song would be odd for a non-legendary, though.

Anyway...

[​IMG]

19. kem

kem

Uhh, wth? Does that depict what I think it does?

20. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Nope, it's actually a giant lolipop. :grin: