1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemanz!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by NickT, Mar 14, 2010.

1. Lucky Panda

Sentret was the Scout Pokemon, and would scout. XD Scout and Lookout are, like, synonyms for each other.

The green blob was...meh... They've made a lot of Psychic types this go-round.

2. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Also, that doll Pokemon..

Why is it Psychic? It should be dark, or dark/ghost.

And should be the female evolution of Duskull. Everytime I see it I think "Duskull!" but I am fooled. ;-;

3. Lucky Panda

The doll pokemon came off to me as another Dark/Steel, or Psychic/Steel, mainly because it looks like it has metal plates for a dress, and an odd hair-style.

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The doll Pokemon is called "the Celestial Body Pokemon"

What does it represent..? A black hole maybe? Black dwarf? D:

5. Twilight

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    They all look so cool! I can't wait to get it!!! I like Zekrom the best though!!! I can't wait to find out what the storyline for him and Reshiram is...

6. Shevanel

[​IMG]

:confused:?

7. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Same.

It'll probably be weather related.

What..? That's what the magazine said. :/

8. Lucky Panda

:roflmao:

XDDDD!!!

9. Twilight

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I just cant wait to see the new generation of pokemon finally!!!!! :grin: I have been waiting for a new generation of pokemon to come out for a while!!! Also it makes since that Zekrom is dragon type, but electric type? I would have thought he would have been shadow type...Reshiram makes since being fire type though...

10. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

The entire Pokedex is likely to be revealed next month around August 7th because Coro Coro is coming out early on the 11th and it's leaked a few days before it comes out.

The reason I say the entire Pokedex is because they said next month's issure will have "a massive batch of new Pokemon."

Also every generation so far has had their entire Pokedex revealed a month before the games release, always in Coro Coro. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. Tim

Tim

^ No they don't.

Sinnoh's wasn't released until 2 or 3 days before the games came out in Japan. And it wasn't even an actual release, only the Pokemon Icons (The menu icons) were leaked, and people speculated what they were.

Shellos and Gastrodon were thought to be a Lapras Pre-evolution, even by Serebii.

12. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Sinnohs was released a month before on a Japanese forum but everyone thought it was fake.

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Pokemon Sunday lied.

They were all like "OMG WE ARE GOING TO REVEAL SOOOOOOO MUCH!"

All they did was show a video.

14. Tim

Tim

^ Actually, if you look at the announcement that was given yesterday, they said that July 25th (next week) would be the big reveal.

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Oh, well last week they said it would be next week, which would make it this week. Not my fault they changed their minds.

16. Tim

Tim

I'm still laughing that the metagame just banned Salamence from all but Ubers. XD

I'm still waiting for Stealth Rock to be banned, to be completely honest. It's the worst skill to ever be implemented, in my opinion. It makes my favorite pokemon, Butterfree, among others, completely worthless because they take 50% health damage just coming into the field. >_>

Anyway, finally figured out a replacement for my Froslass, which was made Borderline, and unusable in underused ._. However, who it is shall remain nameless, as after I breed and train my team, I have to battle someone on here, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. Owl47

Out Status:
    Some people
    Did someone say battle? IT IS ON!!! (I have no appropriate wifi at my apartment, though, so it would have to wait).

But that gives me an idea. Maybe we could all exchange friend codes later on and have an EC Pokemon tournament sort of thing???

Also, I can't wait to see what the story line is. Since Reshiram and Zekrom and Ying and Yang Pokemon, and the versions reflect this difference in more ways than before(Ex., aesthetic differences such as white being more foresty and black being more industrial, etc.), it'll be interesting to see how things turn out.

18. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I agree.

Does anyone have any theories on how the in-game storyline will pan-out?

I think that Reshiram or Zekrom based on the game will cause weather changes and the trio Pokemon/third main legend have to calm them.

I also think that N will be the trigger of it.

19. Lucky Panda

That's Hoenn all over again. NTY.

----------

Been there, tried that. No one signed up. XD Only, like, 2-3 people.

20. RaRa

Speaking of Hoenn....

Gen 3 made a Gen 1 remake.

Gen 4 made a Gen 2 remake.

Gen 5 to make a Gen 3 remake?

Just a speculation...