1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'No Homo'

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EM68, Mar 10, 2010.

1. Black Cat

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why not post something in your own status that plays on his post? You could do something that lets people know you hate the term.

Better yet you could do something that subtly outs yourself. Something like: Wow, that girl is really nice, she’s sweet and she’s got a great rack. No straight.

2. RaeofLite

I was thinking about that Geoff. Instead of 'no homo', just say, 'no hetero' or 'no straight' when commenting on the opposite sex. That being said, I'm still not showin my friends the "No Homo" video because I'm sure they'd start incorporating it into their language and lingo, :confused: since they say "that's gay" (even if they don't mean to offend me which they've told me.) :dry:

3. EM68

Next weekend I'm going to a gay club to celebrate a friend's birthday. Maybe I should put on my status. "Gay Clubbing tonight, No Hetro". :slight_smile:

4. shimmersky

This phrase is dumb and I hate it.

I take every opportunity to say things to my male friends like, "Dude, I love you so much... no hetero." Or to announce, "I am kind of obsessed with Trent Reznor... no hetero."