1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Adam

Love the Album, Too much good to say about it so I will just say what I hate about it.

Too much god and religious shit!
    I don't like Americano, Bloody Mary, or Heavy Mental Lover. (mind may change about them but I doubt it)
    I was really hoping she would keep You and I as just piano/drums, simple, the CD version kinda ruined it for me, but its still good.

2. borntosurvive

I tried to keep from listening to the leak, but it was too tempting. I honestly can say that I have no complaints. Some of the tracks are a bit over ambitious, but when everything is taken as a whole the album is amazing. Edge of Glory, Hair, Highway Unicorn, Bloody Mary and Scheiße are the best songs though. Just sayin'.

3. Beachboi92

ok so i have listened to the whole album a number of times and i can now say that i have not one bad thing to say.... Every song on there is just her, it is gaga, it is crazy, it is fantastic, it is over the top, it is humorous, it is all spectacular. Everything i didn't like on my first play throughs has grown on me (in classic gaga fashion) and it all goes together so well. I was especially happy to hear all the actual instruments being used in the songs xD

I LOVE BAD KIDS SO MUCH and the only song i place on my not fav's list is You and I and Born This Way while spectacular needs a break for me considering how much i played it xD Even then this album has NO song i feel the need to skip as a result of not liking the song (no Eh eh's, or Speechless, or I Like it Rough which i consider songs i have to be in the mood to listen to.) I think she was right in proclaiming this her best work yet. And i LOVE the sound of everything on this album and i am going to have an orgasm when i see what she does with it in concert because it seems like it could somehow be more spectacular than when i saw the Monster Ball Tour.

4. overlucid

Lady Gaga-Born this way New clip :wink:

I just wanted to share this :icon_wink

[YOUTUBE]69nPQ1L2RME[/YOUTUBE]

5. Idonteven

6. Nicola

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love the fact that Metro put the album on their site. I loveeeeeeeee Gaga's new album!

7. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I think Americano would be perfect for the next installment of the paparazzi-telephone trilogy. It would be awesome if the video had a car chase. Whenever I listen to it I feel like the video should have a car chase.

8. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I absolutely love the album D;, My fav songs Bloody Mary, Highway Unicorn, Hair, Judas, Government Hooker omfg I might as well say the whole album XD

9. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    After hearing the whole album the only songs I even remotely like are Hair and Scheiße. The rest seem rehashed, like different versions of other songs on the album (or are reminiscent of classic songs from the 80s..and not in a good way). I miss the old Gaga. :frowning2:

And the songs sound like something I could have created on Garageband. Not good.

#1769 NoPlanB, May 19, 2011
    Last edited: May 19, 2011
  10. KatKut

I love her she's amazing she's so talented!

11. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Anyone watch SNL? Her performances were great. I thought she'd do something better then Born This Way for the second performance but oh well. The what's that name sketch :roflmao:

12. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I loved her wine bottle thing with Justin Timberlake.
    During Judas something went wrong, I think. At the start it sounded live, like the breathiness from the dancing and different notes than the recording were showing through, and then about halfway through it sounded recorded. She was still dancing pretty hard, and her mouth didn't match her words. Then she yelled "ah" or something into the mic just as the part was ending. Did anybody else notice this? After this it returned to the live sound, though. The "Judas, juda-ah-ah" parts weren't done live, her mouth wasn't even moving there, but I think it's more of a background thing anyway.

13. Taurusguy92

Idk if u guys have seen this, but I thought it was pretty cool

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDPJ-o1leAw[/YOUTUBE]

PAWS UP EVERYBODY!!!!

14. Shevanel

So I never intended to listen to the new album, but today at work they had it looped like 3 times in a row in the morning (since it comes out tomorrow I guess).

Not that I was expecting much, but it is rather blah. The other albums were better IMO. Not that I'm any sort of Lady Gaga fan at all, I feel like Born This Way is probably the only "worthy" single off of it.

15. NoPlanB

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    The same thing happened during her performance on Ellen. I think she just uses quite a bit of background vocals during her performances now (at least during Judas). It's not as exciting as if she were singing the whole song live. Then again, constant dancing does take a lot out of you.

16. Taurusguy92

Born This Way Released On Itunes!!!!!

17. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just bought the Bonus Track Album on iTunes. I originally ordered it on Amazon but then I found it on iTunes and since it hadn't been shipped yet, I canceled Amazon, and bought it on iTunes.

18. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG this made me tear up!! Thanks for posting!!

19. Taurusguy92

Of course!!!! I get goosebumps when I watch it... it also makes me want to film myself doing some of the Gaga dances and put it up lol

20. kem

kem

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I absolutely love this album, I love all whopping 17 songs! the amount of brilliance on this album is incredible, I can't pick any favourites, but Americano, Scheiße, Yoü and I, bad kids, Queen are a little better than rest of the songs. Lady Gaga I love your music forever.