1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

I'm sorry to say that I am also very disappointed, hearing the little part released of Marry The night prior to it's release made me think it was going to be my fav from the album but I really did not like the chorus at all -.- it kinda ruined it for me :s overall it was okay but it is so far, my least fav from the album :/ because its kinda boring :/

#1741 Witchcraft, May 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2011
  2. Allecto

So the album just leaked. Your thoughts?

#1742 Allecto, May 17, 2011
    Last edited: May 17, 2011
  3. jrnewton2

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Just got the whole leaked album. My favorites:
    1. The Edge of Glory
    2. Bad Kids
    3. Highway Unicorn
    4. Born This Way
    5. You and I
    6. Government Hooker
    7. Bloody Mary

The rest are good of course, I mean it IS GaGa, but these are all something new from her and I'm already jamming out like a freak. I easily like this album much more than the others. She really does some hardcore singing, which is wonderful. I'm so glad that Judas was, compared to the rest, only okay, because it really had me worried.

Basically, I'm in LOVE.

4. Kevin42

Kevin42 Guest

Ahhhhh, I was so tempted to listen to Government Hooker that I started it but stopped. I am going to wait until I have the album in my hands. Five more days!

5. Witchcraft

Witchcraft Guest

Omg lol I only listened to Electric Chapel since it's released tomorrow anyways, I really couldn't resist the temptation

6. frostreaver

Not bad. I'd rank the tracks in this order:

1) Government Hooker
    2) The Edge of Glory
    3) Marry The Night
    4) Scheiße
    5) Bloody Mary
    6) Judas
    7) You & I
    8) Hair
    9) Electric Chapel
    10) Highway Unicorn
    11) Americano
    12) Heavy Metal Lover
    13) Born This Way
    14) Bad Kids

I love 1-11, 12-14 are just okay.

7. Raeil

So, I'm not getting the leaked album, but I just listened to Hair... and my word I LOVE it! Mostly because I could see myself singing it and actually meaning it, lol!

8. Adam

Well since I am a Nebraska guy.... You and I is awesome!!!
    Makes me feel special hehe

9. borntosurvive

The album is glorious! It's difficult, because I don't dislike any of the tracks, but if I were to pick the best song on the album, it's definitely be Electric Chapel.

10. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

Bad Kids is my favorite! Love the little homage to MJ and the song itself is lyrically perfect. Bloody Mary, Scheiße, Highway Unicorn, and Hair are my other favorites. I really love the whole album though. In my opinion, these are GaGa's 14 best songs. I am very pleased :grin: Can't wait to hear the other three!!!!

11. Vinny

Omg I'm SOOOOOOOO tempted to listen to the album but I'm forcing myself to wait until Monday :frowning2:

Government Hooker is the one I wanna listen to the most and loads of people are saying that it's AMAZING which doesn't help D:

12. Taurusguy92

I'm forcing myself to wait also. If you guys really want to show your support for Gaga, then you should wait for the official release. <3 you Gaga

13. frostreaver

14. Shevanel

If you really want to show your support for an artist, you'd actually buy the album xD

15. Vinny

I pre-ordered it :thumbsup:

16. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I don't feel bad at all about downloading the album already. I pre ordered it months ago. I doubt she gives a shit if I get to listen to it earlier.

17. Beachboi92

where can i find a place to download it early, i pre-ordered it but i just can't hold off till monday xD

18. Nat3

Nat3 Guest

The album was leaked yesterday.... and I must said... I'm disappointed. All of it is like church stuff...lol I like the choruses in some of the songs, but the songs themselves give me headaches. The ones I like are Highway Unicorn, Chapel, and Bloody Mary (in some parts).

19. Beachboi92

Thank you those who helped me out i'll be back with my opinion of the album shortly :x

20. Beachboi92

I love the feel of this album, idk what it is and i can't put my finger on it. When i first started listening to everything i really felt sort of worried that it wouldn't be that great but i'm pretty in love with it. The only thing i wasn't happy with was the dum dum dadayda's in Bloody Marry xD

It still all seems bizarre to me but i can't decide why i love this stuff so much xD