1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lady Gaga

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Pepsi, Mar 9, 2010.

1. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Good thing the Fame came out before Teenage Dream. ^-^ Or else stupid people would think Lady Gaga copied Katy Perry, just like how they're going to think Katy Perry copied Gaga, which I am 100% sure she did not.

2. crimsonarcher

Honestly, I kinda dislike it when people claim that Xtina or Katy perry intentionally ripped off Gaga or vice-versa. They're all different in their own way. I'm a fan of all three, personally.

3. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That's AMAZING! :grin:

I wanna study Gaga!

4. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Never heard of Xtina, but I agree.

Oh..Christina...

5. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I was listening to this and on here and decided to post this video. The song that really made her career explode!

[YOUTUBE]bESGLojNYSo[/YOUTUBE]

6. theJosephDean

LOL. That's actually really awesome xD

7. booby

congrats on 2 Teen Choice Awards GaGa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.. bieber got 2 as well >.<

8. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Paparazzi is so much better.

Just saying for the record.

9. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

lol I agree the 'Paparazzi' video is better. I think 'Poker Face' is a better song though. Although the 'Poker Face' video is not really a good video at all. That's just my opinion though.

10. Stuie

Lady Gaga is practically the only dance/commercial pop that I can stand, let alone like. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    What's even more amazing is she can actually sing! She has a good natural voice, unlike a certain Katy Perry. Whereas Katy Perry will be a quarter tone flat compared to her backing singers, Lady Gaga will be on the money and actually able to sing her own songs live. If artists can do that, respect goes up soooo much.
    She also has some unique creative vision, which is cool. Some of the stuff she wears, crazy, but nevertheless interesting!

11. booby

as much as i love GaGa , i believe Erdugan (who is currently on number 1) should get this title :slight_smile:

he is an exceptional honest human being who dared to speak out and support Palestine and i respect that and find it very brave :eusa_clap

GaGa can get all the awards she wants , but the whole world should acknowledge Erdogan as 'Person of the Year'

12. Charme

Charme Guest

Omg... thats amazing. hahaha

13. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Remember to watch the AMAs tonight to watch Lady Gaga win every nomination again. ^-^

14. Pepsi

Pepsi Guest

I'm not going to be watching. I would if she was preforming but she isn't :frowning2:. I miss GaGa out preforming everyone else at award shows. :tears:

15. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

She had a show yesterday and has one tomorrow, both in Europe so she couldn't make it. ;_;

16. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

Lady Gaga (and Chris Brown but who cares) got snubbed at the AMAs.

Source: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00036972.html

I am pissed now.

There is documentation from the people who counted the votes, emails from the person in charge of contact at the AMAs, and calls from those people backing this up.

Send your complaints here: http://abc.go.com/site/contact-us

#1098 Lady Gaga, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  17. maverick

I like a lot of the stuff she does, but I thought the meat outfit was tacky as hell and pretty insensitive to the mass cruelty perpetrated by the factory farming industry.

Very cool she can genuinely sing though, unlike a lot of pop singers these days.

18. Lady Gaga

Lady Gaga Guest

I don't think you're looking at it from an actual animal right's activist point of view.

She got all the meat from animals who died from old age/disease. None of it was from an actual factory. That being the case, even Ellen said it was neat. And she's a vegan.

The positive message it portrayed greatly outways any negative connotation that you may falsely believe it has.