1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Robot

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by xCrazyInsanity, Feb 3, 2010.

?

See OP

1. Vampire

15.5%
  2. Witch/Wizard

48.1%
  3. Alien

3.9%
  4. Demon

14.4%
  5. Zombie

1.1%
  6. Wearwolf

10.5%
  7. Robot

6.6%
  1. BrownBoi89

Re: Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Rob

Vampire, because they're so hot. (not the Twilight ones of course, I'd rather be any of the other options listed than one of those lol)

2. Lychee

Re: Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Rob

Witch... I want to be the Arithmancy teacher at Hogwarts.

3. wherewulfe

obvious answer is obvious

4. Connor22

Alien if it's the alien out of AVP ooh ah!

5. carrie90

Originally Montana but currently San Fransisco

Warewolf

6. Re: Which would you rather be? Vampire, Witch, Alien, Demon, Zombie, Wearwolf, or Rob

I have chosen vampire. My idea of a vampire comes from Ann Rice's books. Lestat is a pimp.

7. Silvermark

Werewolf... Although mainly due to the features which are common in roleplay fiction rather than literature... So more to do with wolfish aspects coming through into your human character and stuff.
    Just being a wolf for one night and not remembering it is no fun :frowning2:

8. andrewhess

demon all the way because you are a sick ass hole to people who piss u off

9. Helen

Helen Guest

Hahaha, which lunatic picked zombie? XD

And I picked witch, because come on, who wouldn't want to be a witch? :grin:

10. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

Wizard, cause you could totally cast charms and spells to cheat death and protect yourself!!

11. RainbowJay

can I be a Demon Vampire Wizard? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    no? okay fine, I picked Demon (with vampire fangs and a sprinkle of magic XD) and if I can't get that, then I guess I'm stuck with just the plain ol' Demon

I can go bother the heck outta Sam and Dean now :slight_smile:

12. gemerency

either demon or wearwolf. cuz its the closest i can get to being a furry :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

13. iLambedil

iLambedil Guest

What's a furry?

14. xCrazyInsanity

how does demon = furry ?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=furry

15. dromadus

dromadus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay

With some further reflection, I pause naked before a mirror (sorry vampires, you can't do this) and have a new thought. Interchangeable, customized parts. A huge array of personalized tools. Hmmmmm, I think robot should be scoring higher on the list.

16. Z3ni

Z3ni Guest

Demon

I'll gather my fellow deminions and kick Satans arse :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

17. diegon3

After hearing the Song "the humans are dead" from flight of the concords I just could not resist saying robot XD

18. confusedgirl

nothin but dry desert here no beach either

Id loved to be a witch hee hee it gives me even more of a reason to wear black and if someone annoys me I could put a spell on them thatd be so fun to do :slight_smile:

19. Swamp56

Swamp56 Guest

I picked wizard.

20. xCrazyInsanity

Halflife2587

oh the magic of public polls..